• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, so many seem to be doing it too. I just find it difficult to understand who is buying a 'Jlingz' hoodie for £45?

I see the brand was at a £200k loss in its first year, but that doesnt really tell you much as there is going to be the initial outlay.

Fair play to him I suppose, if there is a market and want for his brand then it is what it is.

Yes, fair enough to him I guess, but imagine how refreshing it would be if one of them, maybe Eric Dier, opened a chain of bookshops? o_O

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Yes, fair enough to him I guess, but imagine how refreshing it would be if one of them, maybe Eric Dier, opened a chain of bookshops? o_O

If the people want it I suppose, I imagine a lot of these types of brands dont have much actual input from the 'celebs' anyway, people probably come to them with the idea, designs, styles and even the logo, they just ok it sit there and collect.

You can kind of tell none of the clothing has had that much thought, its pretty much the same as most others, the logo is the only difference, this is why I struggle to understand who would choose this over the competition, the pricing is the same range as established competitors.

Probably best too get back on topic now though, doubt many care for a Jlingz bobble hat..

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Should cop one of the latest hoodies, would pair well with your bootcuts and yeezy's.

Real talk though, any geeza wearing this sh*t deserves a slap. No offense, @Trilly. :lol:
Why the **** do you think I own his merch?

Bloodbather

Established Member

Youtubers and celebs (some) exploit 'fans' through merchandise by making crap and thoughtless clothing and selling it for a big margin.

To me, in cases like this, the blame lies on the consumer. Don't really see it as exploitation unless there's false advertisement going on. If buyers continue to buy crap, sellers will give them crap.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

To me, in cases like this, the blame lies on the consumer. Don't really see it as exploitation unless there's false advertisement going on. If buyers continue to buy crap, sellers will give them crap.

When consumers are young kids it's exploitation massively.

GDeep™

League is very weak
What’s the issue? Lingard has a fan base and he like everybody else in his position is trying to create a revenue stream from that.

I read recently his clothing is doing very poorly anyway.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
What’s the issue? Lingard has a fan base and he like everybody else in his position is trying to create a revenue stream from that.

I read recently his clothing is doing very poorly anyway.

Yeah looks horrible..won't even sell in India.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Ehh. Young kids don't have their own income. Parents need to be more responsible.

But parents aren't looking at the bigger picture, they see a t-shirt with a logo and say oh my kid wants that he can have it, it's just another brand. When in reality that t-shirt cost £1 to make and has 0 thought put into it.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

might not be a terrible option for United, would give the younger forwards a couple more years to develop

GDeep™

League is very weak

might not be a terrible option for United, would give the younger forwards a couple more years to develop
He’s 33 next month. 18 months at Chelsea to rotate and back up with Tammy makes more sense than going to Utd and expecting him to start, they really need a new top striker.

Reactions: A_G

Bloodbather

Established Member

But parents aren't looking at the bigger picture, they see a t-shirt with a logo and say oh my kid wants that he can have it, it's just another brand. When in reality that t-shirt cost £1 to make and has 0 thought put into it.

That's precisely what I refer to when I say parents should be more responsible. Scrutinize the product, don't just go "my kid wants it so he can have it". That's how you raise an irresponsible child, which won't bode well for him/her or you.

(Apologies for derailing the thread)

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
He’s 33 next month. 18 months at Chelsea to rotate and back up with Tammy makes more sense than going to Utd and expecting him to start, they really need a new top striker.

Torres, Eto’o, Higuain, Falcao, *cough* Giroud *cough* Their recent record is awful when it comes to the ‘proven’ striker signing. If Cavani were to join I’d back their curse to take care of things with him aswell.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Bayern want to loan Cancelo but City prefer to sell.

Which 60M full back will Pep be after now ffs?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Bayern want to loan Cancelo but City prefer to sell.

Which 60M full back will Pep be after now ffs?

DjAZ8INV4AAqwdN.jpg

Better keep his bald hands away from our boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom