• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup: Third Round| Arsenal vs Leeds United | Monday 6th January | KO: 19:56 | BBC One

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Youth bench. Bellerin still couldn't make it.
Be nice to see John-Jules come on for a well-deserved debut. Might also be nice to see Martinelli get a few mins in there.

Still a bit annoyed to see Nelson playing this RWB role, I don't like it for him, but it can work given that he'll be providing pretty much all the width, as he did vs Chelsea on the right hand side - but hopefully seeing more possession closer to the goal.

Bit disappointed Smith-Rowe didn't make the bench for this one either but cool.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
I don't know with this line up who is in front. It's probably that Laca and Pepe are together up and Özil behind them

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Strong lineup to be honest, happy to see Holding in there. I believe we will win this nicely.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I don't understand what are we trying to achieve here. How is this cup so high on our priority list when we are so desperate to win EL and improve our PL position. We are asking for injuries to our key players me thinks

CJJ

Established Member
Arteta going strong in this one.. reckon he'd like us to string some victories together and not risk any drop in morale.
With this lineup i expect nothing but a win. This is close to our current strongest XI.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I don't know with this line up who is in front. It's probably that Laca and Pepe are together up and Özil behind them

Yeah looks a 3412 starting formation, with wingbacks pushing up in attack to make it 3214, and probably a 442 in defense.

Its going to be interesting to see tonight.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I don't understand what are we trying to achieve here. How is this cup so high on our priority list when we are so desperate to win EL and improve our PL position. We are asking for injuries to our key players me thinks
Continuity and cohesion I think, I have to say it's a refreshing change to know what the best XI is bar 1/2 players compared to Emery's chopping and changing.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Arteta going strong in this one.. reckon he'd like us to string some victories together and not risk any drop in morale.
With this lineup i expect nothing but a win. This is close to our current strongest XI.

Yes was going to say, think Arteta wants to get winning back in our heads.

Reactions: CJJ

Make

Player:Ødegaard

Probably to give more confident for the players.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Auba's captain's notes in the program look pretty good...

"I would also like to react to some of the rumours that are going around about me in the media. People like making up stories and they should focus on what's happening on the pitch. They talk too much and it does my head in!
I am the Arsenal captain. I love this club. I am committed to it and desperate to bring it back to the top, where it belongs."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom