• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup: Third Round| Arsenal vs Leeds United | Monday 6th January | KO: 19:56 | BBC One

Status
Not open for further replies.

zilfy

Taking the momentum route, I like it.

He could have rested a couple players though. Kola is injury prone + our only LB right now, Xhaka has been playing a lot, and so has Luiz
Not to mention using this opportunity to keep developing the youth. Thought it would be a good chance to play at least one of Saka, ESR (unless loaned out), or Willock

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Not to mention using this opportunity to keep developing the youth. Thought it would be a good chance to play at least one of Saka, ESR (unless loaned out), or Willock
I agree with ESR and Willock but I feel like we have overworked Saka recently, he needs a rest imo

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I think I need a link for this as it's not on DAZN. Thanks!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He prob wanted us to field the entire academy and say fck the cup.

Yep, FA Cup is similar to Caraboa, few injuries and it's top 4 and EL over.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Alex Scott must’ve bunned before this, she’s too happy right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom