• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup: Third Round| Arsenal vs Leeds United | Monday 6th January | KO: 19:56 | BBC One

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
That dropping midfielder in their buildup is giving us trouble. Guendouzi following him is creating that space for the ball into midfield.

Its a battle out there.
Gotts and Phillip's both been very good. They are moving all the time and dragging people out of possession.

ScotsGooner89

Generally a terrible performance, but guendouzi is actually doing my head in. I used to be on his hype train but all I see now is flailing arms and a huuuuge lack off movement.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
It’s because they has Loco Bielsa as manager... they play really good actually. Not an easy team only because they are in Championship. They are playing at PL level an intensity
Oh im not questioning their quality as a championship team. Im questioning their quality to ours. We look like we should be below them on their table.

Plutarch

Some very good defending from Guendouzi in our own penalty box there. But generally we're playing badly.

Reactions: roz

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Leeds play like we used to play, they make me more nostalgic for the old Arsenal than the current Arsenal do.

Mohamed7

Back 3 not working, confident Miki will change it soon

It is back four but Sok is way too deep for a right back. Pepe is not getting any support down that flank. I don't see any RB on the bench, unfortunately.

Midfield is not working. Guenzy and Xhaka cannot play middle together.

HBL

Established Member
I mean we're getting pumped, this is like peak Emery. Hard to single out any players because they've all done nothing, we're gonna struggle to keep the ball when the Leeds keeper is better on the ball than our full backs

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Baby faced Ben White with the sleeves. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom