• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup: Third Round| Arsenal vs Leeds United | Monday 6th January | KO: 19:56 | BBC One

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
football is just a mental sport. funny.

that's why Klopp is such a good coach.

Not just football, but really everything.
That's probably also what gets me most annoyed - you know there are about 2-3 levels between those two sides, but we often lack commitment and look way worse despite the quality.

Sadly also too many fans don't get it, they say a player was worse than another and thus you have the ultimate proof or something.

Momentum, commitment, confidence, energy is at least 70%, the rest is quality. But you expect from every professional footballer to have those 100% on play every time.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Danny Murphy used to kick everyone that dribbled past him in his later years, which was pretty much everyone and the **** is upset xhaka doesn’t get yellows

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Was obvious, Leeds has fallen off by 2 levels now. All-in energy wise for the first 40 mins and it didn't come off - unlucky for them, was a good effort.

Could still get a surprise turn around, but can't see it anymore at this stage.

They threw everything at us, hoping to sink us in the first 20-30 minutes. It looks like that flattened them and now they are ****ed.

The lesson for us though is that we could not handle that and are back in this game due to them dropping off.

We may not get this every week in the PL, but we need players to be able to handle such an onslaught effectively next season. We simply werent good enough.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Look at how fit Leeds look and how aggressive they are. They are definitely going up this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom