• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup: Third Round| Arsenal vs Leeds United | Monday 6th January | KO: 19:56 | BBC One

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I watched our games muted, most commentators are dreadful when we play. Hit the same old cliches every time.

Neville is one of the laziest now, fell off harder than Fetty Wap.

I do the exact same thing when Lee Dixon commentates. I can’t stand his voice and it’s obvious he knows nothing about what’s going on.

morpho

Established Member
That first half was a bloddy blessing in disquise!
Players gaining respect for the boss.
Collective awareness gained.
Team spirit gained.
Forced Emerys ghost out of the players.
Reminding players to show up at kick off.

Everyone involved should be super proud of turning things around.
Just lovely

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I do the exact same thing when Lee Dixon commentates. I can’t stand his voice and it’s obvious he knows nothing about what’s going on.

The only one of our ex players who’s halfway decent is Keown. Alan Smith is a disgrace as well.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Dsnny Murphy was so desperate for Leeds tonight i know pundits commentators want underdog to make surprise specially away from home but Murphy took it to another level tonight
I actually watched it on mute from 35min+, I just couldnt handle it.
The commentary tonight was one of the worst ever

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Noooo I really love arteta. This darth Vader look and intensity in his eyes! non negotiables FC

CJJ

Established Member
Good win. And i'm so glad i didnt have to listen to one more minute of Murphy as a commentator. What a bellend.

GunnerUK

Wow! That must have been a wagyu steak!

was a £100 just had an impulse to do it with inter sitting 2nd and Arsenal finding a bit of life.

not getting it twisted tho Arsenal should of lost that game in the first half. It’s all luck Mo nothing more nothing less.

I’ve lost a few bets put it that way

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@rich 1990 hearing some nonsense about
You liking swear on dark skin? What’s been going on with you recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom