• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup: Third Round| Arsenal vs Leeds United | Monday 6th January | KO: 19:56 | BBC One

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJJ

Established Member
I almost forgot to mention. Their goalkeeper played one hell of a game. His distribution throughout was insanely good, and decent saves as well. Worth considering as a transfer target if this is his regular level. (+ the guy is only 19?!)

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Tbf Xhaka could have been sent off and wasn't even booked.
Some guy here tried to convince me he had one foul in the 1st half when he had three bookable offenses in like 3 minutes let alone the rest of the half ffs:lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I almost forgot to mention. Their goalkeeper played one hell of a game. His distribution throughout was insanely good, and decent saves as well. Worth considering as a transfer target if this is his regular level. (+ the guy is only 19?!)

Yeah his distribution was mad tonight, considering how much we pressed. Can’t believe he can’t get into their team above Kiko Casilla ffs.

Made a couple of smart stops as well, I’d definitely take a look at him, plays like the modern goalkeeper should.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Went from being really happy over the win to angry hearing about a disgusting sexual predator on BBC news. I should’ve switched the tv off.

Yes this story was incomprehensible, read it on the way home from work. There is an article in Manchester Evening News which goes into shocking & horrific detail. Seems like he is one of the biggest offenders in world history. A churchgoer mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom