• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serie A Thread

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
@Flying Okapis, 100% italian from Italy who goes once a year to the Emirates :D.
I support Parma in Serie A since their "golden age" with Zola, Chiesa, Crespo, Asprillia, Cannavaro, Thuram, Buffon and so on.

We have the first shock of the year: Torino beat Roma 2-0 away thanks to a Belotti's brace.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
@Flying Okapis, 100% italian from Italy who goes once a year to the Emirates :D.
I support Parma in Serie A since their "golden age" with Zola, Chiesa, Crespo, Asprillia, Cannavaro, Thuram, Buffon and so on.

We have the first shock of the year: Torino beat Roma 2-0 away thanks to a Belotti's brace.

Hah makes sense! Your English is excellent by the way, that is why I asked as I just assumed you were English due to your written English.

How is Belotti these days? Heard the hype a few years back then it died down.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
@Flying Okapis, thanks so much mate! I lived and worked for one year in London (Enfield Town from 2013 to 2014) so i think my english is quite good.
I like Belotti as striker, but he has been a bit hit and miss due to some injuries.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Another 5-0 for Atalanta. Wow! They are just a fantastic fantastic team to watch for a neutral. Milan with Ibra back run the risk of losing (Donnarumma MoTM) and draw in the end. Hattrick for CR7 against Cagliari.

Latest posts

Top Bottom