• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Oleh is so out of his depth he not supposed to manage top club he has zero personality he not strong enough to challenge players. Look at Arteta for example few days in and he start challenging the players.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

@Juan Matas Beard

Coming from an ex United league winner no less... ;)

I like you but this is a bit of a **** post if I'm honest mate.

Winning the league makes your opinion certified? I can quote plenty of things Henry has said over the years that have gone wrong and more recently what he said about "Arteta's little progress" after the Bournemouth game.

I'm not saying that I'm right but I think McTominay is a good player that looks mediocre in a team that is poor and lacks creativity. The same way Khedira wouldn't stand out playing for Stoke. Think he's a pretty good box to box player tbh, he's a big factor in the games that we do turn up in i.e. City, Sp**s, Chelsea and Liverpool. Parker is probably one of the most bitter with his opinions, he does have some weird agenda. Most "ex league" winners do rate McTominay, Fergie seems to endorse him especially but Fergie loves every Scot.

There are plenty of **** players in this United side, I just think McTominay is a weird one for you to get off on.

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I like you but this is a bit of a **** post if I'm honest mate.

Winning the league makes your opinion certified? I can quote plenty of things Henry has said over the years that have gone wrong and more recently what he said about "Arteta's little progress" after the Bournemouth game.

I'm not saying that I'm right but I think McTominay is a good player that looks mediocre in a team that is poor and lacks creativity. The same way Khedira wouldn't stand out playing for Stoke. Think he's a pretty good box to box player tbh, he's a big factor in the games that we do turn up in i.e. City, Sp**s, Chelsea and Liverpool. Parker is probably one of the most bitter with his opinions, he does have some weird agenda. Most "ex league" winners do rate McTominay, Fergie seems to endorse him especially but Fergie loves every Scot.

There are plenty of **** players in this United side, I just think McTominay is a weird one for you to get off on.

The emoji meant I was joking, he is a decent player tbf, only winding ya up!

I do think Fred is crap though, that is no joke ;)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Knowing that he played with such a difficult injury actually makes me rate him more, hope it doesn't end up as badly for him

Embarrassing that Solskjaer played him against Wolves, he’s been having an unreal season and he’s had it cut short with possible lingering effects for his career.

@Juan Matas Beard must be fuming.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Knowing that he played with such a difficult injury actually makes me rate him more, hope it doesn't end up as badly for him

You say this but it's just so poor from either his manager, medical team or the people around him who knew to let him play. I don't understand why you would, the points aren't worth the 3 months or whatever he'll miss, or incurable damage he could of done.

Top Bottom