• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Newchange

Our squad was never as **** as we felt under Emery, there's some ridiculously good players in there and great youth options coming through.

Mustafi needs to go. Smith-Rowe, Nketiah & Mavropanos need to go on loan.

Between now and the end of the summer transfer window, I believe we need an additional CB and Midfielder in addition to Saliba coming in and Ceballos staying permanently.
If Aubameyang OR Lacazette leave, we need another attacking option, more likely a wide forward.

CB: Dan-Axel Zagadou. Big bull of a player that has just started to come into his own at Dortmund. Was frustrating up until the end of November, but has been fantastic since. If he stays like this he will be worth 60M+ by September as he is completely dominant when playing well. Grab him now for 30M.

MID: Soumare. Doesn't need explaining - right fit for the PL and technically suited to a CL team.

WF: Lemar. It's cringe hearing people say he's no good now. Is not suited one bit to the Atletico system, he's had a fullback overlap him about twice since signing with them. He has no pace behind, next to or in front of him. Straight swap with Laca if he isn't going to sign on.

Screen-Shot-2020-01-09-at-00-25-20.png

If Auba dosent score who does in this side? Just Pepe? Poor side who would struggle against most

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
If Auba dosent score who does in this side? Just Pepe? Poor side who would struggle against most
Have someone better on the ball, who keeps the ball better on the pitch, maintaining possession.

A player who can drop deep to play some one two/one touch passes or killer pass to cut through the defence. A player who can beat defenders 1v1, 1v2 or 1v3, so he can create chances for himself and for others.

The team will have more possession, more chance will be created, and our team will score more.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
If we are going for a forward player I want Ziyech... guy can play at any wing or as CAM... not like Willock who is doing terrible as CAM. For 40M it’s a super opportunity to get very very nice quality and I rate him more than Lemar.

yorch44

Have someone better on the ball, who keeps the ball better on the pitch, maintaining possession.

A player who can drop deep to play some one two/one touch passes or killer pass to cut through the defence. A player who can beat defenders 1v1, 1v2 or 1v3, so he can create chances for himself and for others.

The team will have more possession, more chance will be created, and our team will score more.

Ziyech is much more better. He always plays with the head up. This guys seems to complicate plays, and try to do much. He runs without balance, and try to do everything by himself. Too RAW for me.

I prefer smart players

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
If we are going for a forward player I want Ziyech... guy can play at any wing or as CAM... not like Willock who is doing terrible as CAM. For 40M it’s a super opportunity to get very very nice quality and I rate him more than Lemar.
I agree about Ziyech but what has he got to do with Willock? Ziyech is approaching his peak years and Willock is only just starting his professional career, as well as being a completely different type of player.

I'd love to replace Özil with Ziyech this summer. But tbh we have bigger fish to fry first like the defence and midfield.

Vibra

Established Member
If you're a bit bored have a look at some of the earlier pages of this thread

****, why so many ppl want c. ronaldo? he is much overrated. yes, he is skillful, but lacking of brain, brain of football! there were many times I saw him trying to squeeze into crowded defenders instead of passing his unmarked teammate. he is too showing off. I'm so happy that this silly boy is not in our team

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Ziyech is much more better. He always plays with the head up. This guys seems to complicate plays, and try to do much. He runs without balance, and try to do everything by himself. Too RAW for me.

I prefer smart players
Ziyech is great. He can replace Özil who is sh** on the ball, play like a Silva type of player. Gouiri is more like an Aguero who drops deep. There are not many skillful false 9 available in the market. If we want a young and relatively cheaper striker, this is the one we should go for.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ziyech is great. He can replace Özil who is sh** on the ball, play like a Silva type of player. Gouiri is more like an Aguero who drops deep. There are not many skillful false 9 available in the market. If we want a young and relatively cheaper striker, this is the one we should go for.
Özil is **** on the ball
did I read that right?
what
I'm lost for words, Özil is **** on the ball
wow

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
:facepalm:

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Were you not born yet when Cazorla was playing for us?
I'm genuinely not sure if you are trolling or just an idiot.
So if anyone is not as good as Cazorla on the ball, then he's ****?

Either learn to not be so hyperbolic or dont get your p*****s in a twist when you are called out for it.

yorch44

I'm genuinely not sure if you are trolling or just an idiot.
So if anyone is not as good as Cazorla on the ball, then he's ****?

Either learn to not be so hyperbolic or dont get your p*****s in a twist when you are called out for it.
He is trying to upset me, he only shamed himself,but anyway... he is free in his opinion. Anyone else knows Özil is a very very good player controlling the ball and tempo of the play. Cazorla has a control than only short players with low center gravity can. Even you can see it with Lucas when he dribbles. But, anyway, there is a lot of people with agenda against Mesut since the moment he arrived.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
He is trying to upset me, he only shamed himself,but anyway... he is free in his opinion. Anyone else knows Özil is a very very good player controlling the ball and tempo of the play. Cazorla has a control than only short players with low center gravity can. Even you can see it with Lucas when he dribbles. But, anyway, there is a lot of people with agenda against Mesut since the moment he arrived.
No one is trying to upset you. I’m just standing by my opinion. If you get upset by that, then what can I say? It’s not my intention.

ArsenalFever

Well I'm sure that's the idea, to have more funds for the summer when Arteta can build from pre season on a clean slate, he was probably given options regarding sales in this window which could effect summer sales, but without a doubt more quality could be added in the creative midfield area this month to push on for the EL.

Creativity<<< it's the obvious hole.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Defence - Lewis Dunk or Jamaal Laschelles. Will cost 40m to do in January, but by selling Mustafi and El Nenny, whilst loaning Mavro we could do it.

With Xhaka staying end our business there.

Summer: Sell Sokratis, Xhaka, Lacazette (100m)

Incoming: Salibah, Ceballos (30m), Xhaka replacement (40m), New winger (Mertens, Bailey, Zaha, Fraser).

--------------------------Leno------------------------
-------------Dunk----------------Luiz
--Bellerin-------------------------------Tierney--
------------Torreria---New cm---DC-----------
----Pepe-------------Auba------------New lw--

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Nothing is happening in January clearly.

Might as well keep powder dry for the summer.

I don't have a problem with this, I think its too early to know how these players will function with Arteta, and therefore difficult to know exactly where we need to strengthen.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Özil is a very very good player controlling [...] tempo of the play

Have to disagree here. I do rate Özil's skillset and achievements for the most part, but he's never been someone to control a game. He is vital in this process itself, as he is very good at finding pockets of space and keeping the ball circulating - you can see that every time he's on the pitch - but he's never been someone to actually dictate or control a game. He maybe has done it a couple of times for Germany or Arsenal when the opposition was completely backed into the their last third, but usually that's not his game.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom