• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | Saturday 11th January | KO: 12:30pm | BT Sport

Result?

• Crystal Palace Win

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 59 76.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Thanks for the update, I didn’t know any of the above.

Neither did I until around 5 minutes ago. If you listen to the latest Arsecast pod they have a Palace fan on. Says top scorer is Ayew with 5 goals and they are seriously struggling to score atm.

Players will be knackered and will get battered I feel. Score line might not reflect that but I’m expecting us to get bullied, out worked, severely tested against Palace.

Roy is doing a brilliant job, proven himself to be a very good manager.

Sounds like the old Arsenal. Will be interesting to see if Arteta can bring something new and fresh to the table!

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Players will be knackered and will get battered I feel. Score line might not reflect that but I’m expecting us to get bullied, out worked, severely tested against Palace.

Roy is doing a brilliant job, proven himself to be a very good manager.
We'll be alright energy wise. I think Cabellos might come in for someone an Auba will return. Saka will get a start as well probably, with Martinelli an option too. Either way, we weren't exactly pedal to the metal in that first half v Leeds and finished strong.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Imagine posting on a football forum.

I listen to all sorts of podcasts.
Can honestly say the only podcasts I've ever listened to from start to finish in my whole life are Ian Wrights when he was on True Geordie's podcast, and Michael Bisping when he was on Joe Rogan.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Can honestly say the only podcasts I've ever listened to from start to finish in my whole life are Ian Wrights when he was on True Geordie's podcast, and Michael Bisping when he was on Joe Rogan.

Just so easy to put them on when driving, makes a change. So much to learn from then as well.

darkgunner

Palace have the cheek to be ahead of us in the table, we have to smash them and begin their downfall back to the championship.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...I posted the match highlights of this in the first match against Palace this season, so here's an Henry comp of the game!

I really don't care if he turns out to be a poor manager, who has said some questionable things about the club recently...he made me (and many others) fans of this great club, will always be the best...the Michael Jordan of football for me :drool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom