• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | Saturday 11th January | KO: 12:30pm | BT Sport

Result?

• Crystal Palace Win

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 59 76.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Arteta is actually a talented manager you can tell.

He just needs to figure how to have this team playing for the whole 90 minutes, seem to only have 20 or so minutes of good play.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Craig Pawson f*cking us over again. 20 grand on his head, anyone who wants to do the job. Absolute c*nt ffs. F*cking mug I hate this c*nt

CJJ

Established Member
I can accept the red card. It was a nasty challenge. What i won't accept is the fact that the ref didnt look at the screen himself. He's literally 10 metres away. Look at it while VAR looks at it or SOMETHING.

That being said, i can't see much difference between that tackle and the scissor Creswell psycho move against Pepe a few weeks back.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
It was a red but the tackle should've never happened in the first place.

Ref was playing with fire allowing Palace to frustrate without punishment. In the end a guy who should've been off scores.

Now they continue tackling Gabi as soon as he entered.

BobP

Memri Fan
DQDhFimVoAApsdk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom