• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | Saturday 11th January | KO: 12:30pm | BT Sport

Result?

• Crystal Palace Win

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 59 76.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewarwoowar

Yes definitely red for Auba but there should be a petition for an audit on PL refs,
masses of hours of videos of proof of bias and corruption

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Jordan Ayew is still on the pitch & we're the team with the cards
Screw this league, clear as day mugging every game against us

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Maybe some millions but not a whole billion

Nah that Kylie lip it thing made like 900 million, obviously not all goes to her pockets but the Kardashian's know how to sell stuff to women. And you know girls are dumb they'll buy whatever is popular so don't feel left out even if they don't like it.

Vantastico

You could argue about what pissed Auba off to make that challenge (poor reffing?), but that has to feel horrible.

Probably a kickstarter for Martinelli's career, though.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I can accept the red card. It was a nasty challenge. What i won't accept is the fact that the ref didnt look at the screen himself. He's literally 10 metres away. Look at it while VAR looks at it or SOMETHING.
Ref is assistant of VAR now not the other way around

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Waste man exits the pitch. Those two games where he actually tried, killed him. He'll be dining on that on AM until the summer.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Nah that Kylie lip it thing made like 900 million, obviously not all goes to her pockets but the Kardashian's know how to sell stuff to women. And you know girls are dumb they'll buy whatever is popular so don't feel left out even if they don't like it.
how did we end up on this topic? :lol:

balthazar

Correct red card, sadly. If that tackle was made against Özil, for instance, I would be fuming and demanding a red card.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I realise I'm salty but Pepe has had two red card challenges on him which were only considered 'fouls' and the first horrible challenge on of our players make is immediately given a red. I just hate the lack of consistency, it does my head in and we always seems to be on the wrong side of the ledger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom