• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
i think we're better picking up someone younger with a higher ceiling, Doucoure's not worth the 35-40m Watford will likely want for him.

We have young midfielders with high ceiling already. Experience is key at the moment. (Though I'd rather have someone other than Doucoure)

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
My thought is someone 22-24 type region, Zakaria would probably be ideal.

To be honest I never watch Mönchengladbach so I wouldn't know his club form since Young Boys, but I've been never THAT impressed with him in the national team. (Always looks solid though)

Maybe.

Anyone know what Arteta said after the game. He should maybe talk about how teams are allowed to tactical, general and two footed fouling us constantly without getting cards. While we almost always get cards on first foul.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Anyone know what Arteta said after the game. He should maybe talk about how teams are allowed to tactical, general and two footed fouling us constantly without getting cards. While we almost always get cards on first foul.

We commited plenty of fouls too in this game, Laca in particular. Although I agree to some extent, how Ayew got away with not getting booked is beyond me.

We commited plenty of fouls too in this game, Laca in particular. Although I agree to some extent, how Ayew got away with not getting booked is beyond me.

Pepe got two footed two games in a row. I sont even think he got free kick for one of foul.

We usually get yellow a lot quicker than other team. It just a feeling. Sont know how to look up such stats but Im sure they back me up.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I wish we could finish outside of the europa league places. A full preseason and playing once a week with arteta would be fantastic. Feels like you have to finish about 12th for that to happen

Godwin1

Very well-known
Today wasn’t a must-win game, top 4 was out of reach a while ago.

In fact, the only must-win game remaining in the league all season is Liverpool at home if their unbeaten run is still going.

Focus should be on the cups / getting the players acquainted with what Arteta expects from them ahead of next season.
It wasn't a must win game but it's a game like these that we need to be winning in order to progress. I expect we'll see what Arteta's about when we go there again in 12 odd months.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I wish we could finish outside of the europa league places. A full preseason and playing once a week with arteta would be fantastic. Feels like you have to finish about 12th for that to happen

Nah don't like the idea of that. Everyone said we needed to finish outside of the CL to go forward but look what happened.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom