• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Technically he’s sound
He’s also a deadly finisher who’s woefully off form when it comes to his shooting (still playing well)

Admittedly he’s not the most athletic. The critism he gets on here however is astonishing sometimes.

No, Martellini (as exciting as he is) is not better than Lacazette.

ps f*ck Giroud.

macho-man-approves.png

Mraven

This guy does not get enough criticism. It’s now 6 games without a goal since he last scored against Standard Liege.

And the way he’s playing it doesn’t look like he’ll start scoring again soon

roz

Fake News Merchant
Just wanted to acknowledge and praise Lacazette for his very clever tactical fouls yesterday as Palace pushed for a winner. Never really gets noticed but there is a big part of me that loves the dark arts in football and all those fouls he made allowed the team to get back into shape. We have very few players that can do this/know when to do this so just wanted to share my praise as once again he seems to be taking a lot of unnecessary stick once again

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think he’s better than he’s currently showing, he’s in the worst stretch of form during his time here.

For me he’s a decent striker, he’s not going to win you games on his own like Aubameyang, Aguero or Rashford can but he doesn’t stop you winning games imo.

I believe we can challenge with him in the team, it’s just the surrounding cast would have to be better. Club has a tough decision to make in the summer with him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Just wanted to acknowledge and praise Lacazette for his very clever tactical fouls yesterday as Palace pushed for a winner. Never really gets noticed but there is a big part of me that loves the dark arts in football and all those fouls he made allowed the team to get back into shape. We have very few players that can do this/know when to do this so just wanted to share my praise as once again he seems to be taking a lot of unnecessary stick once again

One of the many reasons Arteta rates him so highly.

For the way Mikel wants us to play, Laca is a better striker for us than Auba...excited to see Pepe-Laca-Martinelli next Saturday.

roz

Fake News Merchant
One of the many reasons Arteta rates him so highly.

For the way Mikel wants us to play, Laca is a better striker for us than Auba...excited to see Pepe-Laca-Martinelli next Saturday.
Me too man!
Excellent chance for Martinelli to make a statement. Also it gives Aubameyang a chance to recharge his batteries and come back fresh

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

People thought Giroud was a new low for Arsenal strikers. :lol:

But no, now we’re actually praising our leading striker for committing tactical fouls over scoring.
I still say Giroud was a real low tbh.

Guy started every game uncontested for years, and went on far longer goaless stretches than Laca ever has, thats with Laca being in and out of the team too.

roz

Fake News Merchant
People thought Giroud was a new low for Arsenal strikers. :lol:

But no, now we’re actually praising our leading striker for committing tactical fouls over scoring.
Sometimes you find heroes in places you never expected to look.

Like it or not, Its an important part of the modern game. Lacazette did it brilliantly yesterday. Don’t particularly rate Lacazette that highly, he’s decent imo but no more no less. Just felt the need to acknowledge something he does well as the hate he gets is out of order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom