• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I liked him at first but now he's not really doing much for us. Hoping he can step up during the absence of Auba because we certainly need someone to score now. I kinda wish we would bench him and let Martinelli start as ST. Also, I know it's his personal life but if he cheated then I dislike him even more - sorry but if you feel the need to cheat just break up with the person and respect them.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hoping we can get a few takers for him in the summer, shame he won’t have the Euros the put himself in the window.

We won’t find much better strikers than Aubameyang but could easily find a winger that gives us more than Lacazette does.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Lizzozette stinking it up again yesterday. This is 5 consecutive games under Arteta where he's not scored while also managing to mess up several good opportunities in most of the games. And yet we have people clapping and praising him for working hard. A 55 million striker being praised because he runs about. People used to laugh at folk saying Giroud was good for defending set-pieces.
I think he's getting praise because he's not hiding and he's still working hard off the ball. If he carries on doing that, the goals will come. He's a striker so gets judged on his goal output; that's fair enough... He hasn't downed tools like some other players I can think of. He got an assist yesterday which is also more than some others I can think of who earn a lot more than him.
tenor.gif

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
In these times marked by an increasing agenda of populism on AM it's important that we Lacabackers stand firm together! We can defeat this wind of radical thoughts together!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

You are the only one who is nasty here. Making stuff up and lie upon your fellow AM forumers. I have never seen anything like this before. Very disappointed in you.

You going to watch Love Island tonight?

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
You going to watch Love Island tonight?

You got that, too? Followed last year's German season and it's killed me. Been enough numbnuts and idiot TV for the hext few years. Entertaining but at the same time it kills you.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Yeah, me and @Rex Banter were big on it for a bit but as you say it slowly kills you. Bunch of good looking idiots.

Are they even that good looking? The guys are ripped and the women all have great bodies, but mostly that's about it. Think this season there were two girls who I thought actuall looked good, and the men were all pretty meh apart from muscle. And their brains are probably made of mashed banana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom