• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Now we've got much better organisation and structure, imagine what a genuine, proven and consistent world class potent player like an Alexis, could do for him? Just a splash of genuine potency. We've got the finisher, but to have someone buzzing around in the last third who's lethal from anywhere and everywhere... Priceless. We'd have won today, and we'd probably be at least ten points better off. They aren't cheap though, if you can even find them. Have to hope Pepe steps up and becomes a semblance of that.
Agree. But with young Martinelli and Pepe progressing we might have 2 like that if we finally have a little luck go our way. I’m really excited to see how those 2 develop.

RUS arsenal

Established Member
Agree. But with young Martinelli and Pepe progressing we might have 2 like that if we finally have a little luck go our way. I’m really excited to see how those 2 develop.
Really not impressed with Pepe at all so far. Has almost zero awareness, his dribbles look flashy but rarely actually work, makes a ton of "simple" mistakes and his shooting is average at best. Experience as an Arsenal fan tells me that a player like him will never be a star, a squad player at best. Prove me wrong Pepe!

May be Arteta can polish him up but I'm not too hopeful.

Bergkamp1988

I am a little pissed that Auba even started the last game on the left. He is willing to make the sacrifice and effort but it cannot be asked of him every game.
He should've played up front instead of Laca with Martinelli starting on the left.
At least we'll see Martinelli start a game now with Auba's red card.
Hope to see less of Nelson and more of the Brazilian in the coming games.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I am a little pissed that Auba even started the last game on the left. He is willing to make the sacrifice and effort but it cannot be asked of him every game.
He should've played up front instead of Laca with Martinelli starting on the left.
At least we'll see Martinelli start a game now with Auba's red card.
Hope to see less of Nelson and more of the Brazilian in the coming games.

It's annoying the hell out of me too. We need a proper winger. Douglas Costa is rotting on Juve's bench.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
On Sky Sports News, Jim White said to Darren Bent... "What Arsenal fans are really hoping for, is for you to tell them that Arteta is the right man for the club?"

Lucky for us Darren said yes...phew lads, Mikel finally got the true seal of approval! :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Haven't been there for several years! What is up with us??
We're just not that great lmao. Substandard players, can't remember the last time we've had an attack that everyone could be happy with. Closest was Özil, Sanchez and Giroud, quite obvious who was holding us back with that one.

We used to be pretty good at chance creation a few years back but that was good enough for making the top four, nothing like what Pool and especially City tend to manage.

Manberg

Predator
We're just not that great lmao. Substandard players, can't remember the last time we've had an attack that everyone could be happy with. Closest was Özil, Sanchez and Giroud, quite obvious who was holding us back with that one.

We used to be pretty good at chance creation a few years back but that was good enough for making the top four, nothing like what Pool and especially City tend to manage.

It’s like we’re always on a repeated cycle of one step forward two steps back. Tragedy is, the end result is going backwards.

Weird how Freddie got **** after just 1match and he was never really appriciated what it seems like but Arteta gets much more love..
Like it when Freddie got **** for not wearing a suit and now when Arteta doesnt wear it nothing is spoken about that :lol:

Dont know yet what to think about Arteta as manager, to soon to have an impact on the troop i belive, just hoping that the board looses the stringes on the purse and start to actually make Arsenal a serius club again..
Do not matter who the manager is as long as the club is runned by people who doen not care or does not know how to act in the fotballmarket nowdays..

GDeep™

League is very weak
Weird how Freddie got **** after just 1match and he was never really appriciated what it seems like but Arteta gets much more love..
Like it when Freddie got **** for not wearing a suit and now when Arteta doesnt wear it nothing is spoken about that :lol:

Arteta got love straight away because the team improved straight away. If things hadn’t improved from when under Emery then there will be much less positivity around Arteta.

I get that he gets praise for being smarter then Emery.
All i was wondering was why Freddie got so bad credits for his effort..
Freddie did not pick his team and all knew he was just temporary so it is not fair i belive that he got so critisized..

So far Arteta dont have better ppg then Freddie...

Top Bottom