• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah (Loan)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Fwiw a guy in my office who’s a season ticket holder at City says he’s heard Eddie doesn’t want to go to City and prefers Villa.

The guy says he has insider knowledge and got a tip on the Lloyd Kelly transfer. Actually not making this up.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Fwiw a guy in my office who’s a season ticket holder at City says he’s heard Eddie doesn’t want to go to City and prefers Villa.

The guy says he has insider knowledge and got a tip on the Lloyd Kelly transfer. Actually not making this up.
This sounds about right, going by Eddie's choices so far. He chose Leeds knowing it would be harder, so I'm betting he likely would have stayed and that it's Arsenal who pulled the plug. Nketiah's got a big personality and he backs himself so I'm not surprised he wants to go to Villa. It's not a bad spot for him - they literally have no strikers at the moment other than Khodija and he might even be leaving them so I've read. That's as big an opportunity for Nketiah to showcase himself as any. I'd be curious to see how he responds to that kind of pressure - from promotion chase to relegation battle!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Bristol City leading the way according to this

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Rex misses again? MemzDogi comfortably the most ITK.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Eddie isn't going to make it here. Might as well sell him to a club where he'll start and develop his game.
I mean, we brought an unknown 18 year old brazilian in the summer who already has more appearances than him in the first team and has produced the goods.
There's no point in moving him around from one club to another and he should realize this, for his career's sake.

Personally I have my doubts about him making it here too BUT there is no point in selling him now, I cant imagine his value is currently high enough for us to really make use of the money however, one decent loan spell could change all that, even if he has no long term future, smashing it out on loan in the championship may add a huge chunk to his value and profit for us if we were to sell him.

Top Bottom