• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Most of the anger is because of the 'legendary' description.

The term 'legendary' isnt that bad in my opinion, plenty of bad people can be legendary, The Krays for example, its just cos they are well known for that part of life and a legend in that walk of life.

However, there is an over usage of the term which makes them out to be some kind of heroes they are not.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

this thread is insane, wonder if we'll see a similar exposé about AFTV at some point

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko

this thread is insane, wonder if we'll see a similar exposé about AFTV at some point

That guy has wanted to buy us for years, probably not worth talking about until an actual offer is made.

Eh.

Honestly that whole *exposee* is pretty mediocre and far-fetched in itself + full of holes. I mean this for example:

I mean thats not entirly wrong, but at the same time contradicts itself. They say that the rivalry between the two United fan channels is *faux* then cite corporate connections. The only problem is that rivalry happened and originated 4-5 years ago and the corporate connections are much newer than that. At a point were those two absolutly had no connections. (at least none that I can see proven doing the 15 minutes of research I have put into this)

I mean if your point is that AFTV and such (aside from the smaller channels) are backed or have evolved into media companies. Yes, absolutly (Otherwise at their current size they would be a financially horrid pipe dream and honestly they've been pretty open about that, especially when they were pushing UFF).

You don't have to make things up tabeloid style to prove that though.

Last edited:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I mean if your point is that AFTV and such (aside from the smaller channels) are backed or have evolved into media companies. Yes, absolutly (Otherwise at their current size they would be a financially horrid pipe dream and honestly they've been pretty open about that, especially when they were pushing UFF).
I'm not say they are, it was a thought of 'what if'.

Taneruit

Established Member

I'm not say they are, it was a thought of 'what if'.

Oh there's certainly some things you can expose about AFTV that are legitimate. For example while I do think that Robbie lets anyone who really wants come ont0 the fancam, quite a few of the regulars (DT, Troopz, Claude, Ty, Lee Judges...) are on the payroll at least for the weekly shows they do on the channel. (DT and Troopz especially being more like employees at this point)

So, inherent bias and the question may be asked if Robbie should activly seek out more random fans in place of them for the fancams since they usually review each Arsenal game in their respective shows anyway.

That's for example a valid and obvious critisism you don't have to look far for.

Reactions: A_G

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
They just seem to be following the standard Youtube content creator path. Chanel cross pollination, merch, extra channels, beef & even the boxing.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
They just seem to be following the standard Youtube content creator path. Chanel cross pollination, merch, extra channels, beef & even the boxing.
Man's making an honest living, in other words.

As soon as I hear stuff being ranted about on the channel that isn't consistent with what's happening on the pitch, I'll start doubting. Up until now though, it's reportedly been spot on and consistent with not only what we see on the pitch, but this forum too.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
So, inherent bias and the question may be asked if Robbie should activly seek out more random fans in place of them for the fancams since they usually review each Arsenal game in their respective shows anyway.

That's for example a valid and obvious critisism you don't have to look far for.
It's his channel. He does what he feels will accumulate the most money without being terribly lopsided, which he does a great job in doing imo. If
I was him, I'd have semi naked women giving their opinions on Pepe and Xhaka. Would they be legit gooners? Not on your life mate. But they'd be wearing underwear and I'd be smashing it while the internet Youtube channel analysts pondered the level of bias whilst crying into their crusty **** rags.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I'd have semi naked women giving their opinions on Pepe and Xhaka. Would they be legit gooners? Not on your life mate. But they'd be wearing underwear and I'd be smashing it while the internet Youtube channel analysts pondered the level of bias whilst crying into their crusty **** rags.

My friend. I’m afraid you have chosen almost exactly the wrong time in history for this particular modus operandi.

The walk on girls have been removed from darts, F1 podium women are a thing of the past and they have just hired Phoebe Waller-Bridge to touch up the new James Bond script.

It’s all about being woke now.

Moah

My friend. I’m afraid you have chosen almost exactly the wrong time in history for this particular modus operandi.

The walk on girls have been removed from darts, F1 podium women are a thing of the past and they have just hired Phoebe Waller-Bridge to touch up the new James Bond script.

Denying the girls of their livings because some rich feminist with time to waste is offended by what they do for living is totally unacceptable and obnoxious.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II

The ladies would be well looked after. I’ll be woke, they’ll be woke... I’ll make sure they are first, I promise.

Manberg

Predator
BludBruvvas is cool. Glad DTFC won. Skully may be an ex professional player but he comes across as a horrible coach. In this day and age, young players need encouragement, not to be thrown under the bus like that.

Taneruit

Established Member

Robbie has done a quiz with his regulars to determine who knows the clubs (and some general football questions) best.

So far:

*Self-Removed*. 0/5 questions answered correctly. Didn't even know which club Santi joined us from nor Ramsey's age when he signed his Arsenal contract.

Considering he's got one of the biggest mouths on the channel and critizies like nobody else that's hilarious.

Claude is a true gooner though. Immediatly remembered who we lost against in the near invincible 1990/91 season (Chelsea) as well.

Curtis was ok. Got 2 questions right but got a bit embaressed when he didn't know the year in which Henry joined us (He said 2001).

Last edited:

Manberg

Predator
That’s a history test not an Arsenal or plastic fan test. Why would we even have plastic fans we’re not $ity.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom