• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Layvin Kurzawa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Now if we used Kola as makeweight for a Koulibaly transfer this window then it would be great. 65m rated Koulibaly for ~4om doesn’t sound so bad

Axel9090

Whos idea is this? He'd be a woeful signing. Deadwood by the end of the season, if this happbs, mark my words.

Tsl

Does Kia Joorabchian have any good players or will it continue with us getting bullied by some weird none agent? Ffs Raul

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Even if the plan is to move on Kolasinac feel this is still shoddy planning.

You’ll be getting another albatross with a mediocre non-homegrown player who has very little resale value or scope for improvement.

Doesn’t sound like a great dressing room influence either. The club seems to be in a constant state of shedding deadweight but for every player let go we bring in another one.

If the club has concerns over Tierney’s fitness long term sign some dross full back on a loan at least so we’re not locked into Kurzawa for three to four years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom