• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Layvin Kurzawa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Always Crying
EOaf3ozWoAIGEIM.jpg

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Wonderful marriage between Arsenal's recruitment team and washed guys.

I'm quite indifferent on this guy but the objective analysis is this; we would then have 2 injury prone LBs, one who it can be argued is the same having been mostly injured since signing in the Summer and a youngster who could be great in that position but who wants to be a winger (justifiably) rather than a LB.

No good if you ask me. If he can keep himself fit and get into some kind of form then cool.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Find that hard to believe. He’s on the same contract he signed 5 years ago when they bought him from Monaco. I doubt they bought him as a 22 year old and put him on €115k straight away.
He’s one of the lower paid players in that squad, I think only 4/5 senior players are on less wages.

Malky

Established Member
Can only assume we're planning on moving on Kola soon? Not sure Kurzawa is the ideal replacement but in any case Tierney will be first choice when fit and available anyways. I hope this is Mikel who wants him and not Raul forcing this because of his links with the agent.
Think this is the obvious scenario being played out, club likely know of interest in Kola so are looking at a decent fee, plus he's on big wages and Tierney is likely the clubs first choice LB anyway. A decent fee for Kola could be put towards a top class CB or CM, area's the club are badly needing big money spent.
None of Europe's elite have two top class LB's, we've just been unlucky with the Tiereny injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game
Top Bottom