• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Yeah, it's depressing and sad when you realise your only chance of not dying the most is by hiding. I'd only play online with friends and family. I'm scared to dip my toe into the troll fest world of fvckery that is multiplayer ground wars. I think being drunk could numb the pain and embarrassment.

Its really not that difficult, takes a few plays on each map to get used to but its not that bad, no one cares for k/d ratios, well I dont anyway.

Sydney-Gooner

Two shotguns, cant remember the names exactly; 725 & the one with 8 bullets semi auto

MP5 - probably most used which isnt a shotty

M4 - used to like it, probably the best gun on the game but bored of it

PKM - not great but can be handy

You?

M4A1 is the gun I've used the most but still yet to get the perfectionist camouflage. Just need to get the 50 mounted and long shot kills to get it which I'm too much of a run and gun merchant to be arsed to camp.

The JOKR is my most used secondary and I've got the perfectionist camo for that. Not hard to get just pretty much shooting down drones.

Currently using both the R9-0 and the MP5 with the overkill perk. Not too far from getting the gold for the shotty.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
M4A1 is the gun I've used the most but still yet to get the perfectionist camouflage. Just need to get the 50 mounted and long shot kills to get it which I'm too much of a run and gun merchant to be arsed to camp.

The JOKR is my most used secondary and I've got the perfectionist camo for that. Not hard to get just pretty much shooting down drones.

Currently using both the R9-0 and the MP5 with the overkill perk. Not too far from getting the gold for the shotty.

Might have to try that JOKR, shotguns are the most fun in my opinion, I wanted the AK47 to be good but its just not :facepalm:

Problem is that most people are rolling with the M4 which you have to counter with a fast shooting gun

I might give the M16 or whatever its now called a go soon

serenitynow

Ex-fransgooner

Player:Jesus
Been getting back into gaming these past few months and wanted to play some platformers like I did back in the day. Finished the Uncharted series (great franchise, part 2 is absolutely incredible). Looking to start The Last of Us soon, before the release of the new one later this year. Currently playing through Knack, so simple and easy to pick up and play with its linear gameplay, really reminds me of the good old Crash Bandicoot/Ratchet and Clank days.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Literally just bought a game by the name of 'Death Stranding'... Someone told me it was good and I stumbled across it in Asda on the way home from a restaurant. Most expensive toilet roll ever.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I'm playing a strategy based game called Candy Crush Saga.

I remember when my wife was pregnant I would roll over at 3am and be woken up by the bright light of my wifes phone screen playing that ****.

90% of games are just built around ads, every now and then I dabble in them and the games come second to ads, they arent even a challenge they let you through the level just to hit another ad.

Rant over.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Didn't realise you were a PS4 Cod player, bet I've buried you a few times.
I used to play it online years ago, but can't be arsed to get an online pass yet for the latest Modern Warfare. I'm shook of them fast finger yoots, sitting there jacked up on the dank while I try and make my reflexes good by drinking strong coffee ffs. It was embarrassing when I used to look at the kill stats table after every round.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I used to play it online years ago, but can't be arsed to get an online pass yet for the latest Modern Warfare. I'm shook of them fast finger yoots, sitting there jacked up on the dank while I try and make my reflexes good by drinking strong coffee ffs. It was embarrassing when I used to look at the kill stats table after every round.

As if you only bought it for campaign, I'm like half way through it and tbf it's decent but long gone are the days you spend £50 for a sinlge player game.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
As if you only bought it for campaign, I'm like half way through it and tbf it's decent but long gone are the days you spend £50 for a sinlge player game.

Cant be buying game like COD just for single player :lol:

Games geared up for online and not much else. Your reflexes dont even need to be that good you still get kills. I'm not exactly good at it, usually die more than kill cos I play the objective but some times im going 4/5x my k/d ratio, games a mix bag of people its not always 'yoots'.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
I did! :facepalm: Let me grow a pair of balls and I'll go online. You're right, it's piss poor value even if the campaign is great, which is kind of is, at least.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Cant be buying game like COD just for single player :lol:

Games geared up for online and not much else. Your reflexes dont even need to be that good you still get kills. I'm not exactly good at it, usually die more than kill cos I play the objective but some times im going 4/5x my k/d ratio, games a mix bag of people its not always 'yoots'.
I always used to play the objective on BF3. People are saying COD online is just like Battlefield these days. That's quite alluring!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom