• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Layvin Kurzawa

Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Arsenal may be the only team who’s transfers make them worse. Getting rid of Iwobi and Mkhi for Pepe made us worse, we replaced relible rarely injured Monreal for a LB that can’t ever stay fit. No wonder we go lower down the table every season.

We just gotta time Kola and Tierneys injuries so they dont overlap

They both offer sooooo much more than the fraud Monreal

GDeep™

League is very weak
Apart from me, for 24 hours, I have seen nobody be positive about him - either on here, generally online or people I know and are footy followers. This guy has got a 99% negative reaction, a very bad one too.

I was only positive based on him “on paper”, not like I have watched him since he joined PSG.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Here's a good take that leaped from the Twitter cesspool. Have some faith in Arteta's ability to get the best out of Kurzawa. If he were as crap as people are claiming, how could he have been so good at Monaco? Maybe, as this person points out, he just needs some help with positioning and mental focus. Maybe -- just maybe -- Arteta and Arsenal scouts see something that neither you nor the chattering Twitterati class have the ability to see.

If he's signing on a 5-year deal, it's certainly going to be at much lower wages than Kolasinac is making. As I've said before, I fully expect Sead to be moved out in the summer (he's a wingback more than a left back and was signed for the 3-man back experiment).

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Here's a good take that leaped from the Twitter cesspool. Have some faith in Arteta's ability to get the best out of Kurzawa. If he were as crap as people are claiming, how could he have been so good at Monaco? Maybe, as this person points out, he just needs some help with positioning and mental focus. Maybe -- just maybe -- Arteta and Arsenal scouts see something that neither you nor the chattering Twitterati class have the ability to see.

If he's signing on a 5-year deal, it's certainly going to be at much lower wages than Kolasinac is making. As I've said before, I fully expect Sead to be moved out in the summer (he's a wingback more than a left back and was signed for the 3-man back experiment).

I think it's almost a guarantee that Saed will be moving on. Unfortunate as when fired up he can really put in decent performances.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
I think it's a good deal. Tierney with Kurzawa as a back up for next season is a good combination. He was great in Monaco and he might need a new environment to rediscover it.

On the other hand if we can get a solid fee for Kola we can reinvest it in other area including the wage difference.

On the other hand if we can get a solid fee for Kola we can reinvest it in other area including the wage difference.

What areas are that? I mean look at our defense man... Our most expensive player in defense next season will be 19 year old Saliba.

We have been neglecting our defense for years now and we are doing it again with going cheap for Kurzawa. We have no idea how Tierney will be but from last two season we can assume there will be injuries. Kurzawa will have injuries from what we know in recent years with him.

IMO we should have spent money on some competition not back up for Tierney. This feels like we are being very cheap with defense again and while I hope it work out it is a big risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom