• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Sheffield United | Saturday 18th January | KO: 15:00pm

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 41 70.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Sheffield United Win

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

At least one of you on this forum needs to sit your little sexy ass down, and spread your links for me?
giphy.gif
Mod Edit: SPOILER FFS!

CJJ

Established Member
I know Holding has been awful this season, but being behind Mustafi is quite impressive.
I know he's recently coming back from injury, but the fact that he can't push in the starting XI with two CB injuries is quite alarming.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Why am I even wasting money on sky for this when there's like only every third game hosted live.

****ing joke that there's only 1 game shown live per kick-off time.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I know Holding has been awful this season, but being behind Mustafi is quite impressive.
I know he's recently coming back from injury, but the fact that he can't push in the starting XI with two CB injuries is quite alarming.
He’s not match fit, it’s that simple. No point picking him and he’s not up to speed.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
So that's Wenger, Emery, Freddie and now Mikel who thought it's worth giving Mustafi a start.

It's Mikel's turn to learn the hard way today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom