• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Sheffield United | Saturday 18th January | KO: 15:00pm

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 41 70.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Sheffield United Win

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Both CMs struggling to take that quick touch-turn-pass forward

Xhaka is incapable of it when there's any pressure but Torreira is usually ok.

They press well Sheffield, can see how they are where they are. Presume they'll try and attack more second half so we need to take advantage

I'd like to see some intelligence in the side during the second half, proper game management and putting them to the sword.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Our front 3 will need to keep moving Sheffield are very solid but with movement it'll be more difficult to defend against.

Laca need to sort himself out he just out of his depth

Think Lacazette has been involved in everything good we've done. Excellent through ball to Pepe to set up missed volley for Martinelli.

Through ball to Saka for goal

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

We’re defending so much better under Arteta. Not giving up so many shots, more positionally organised, better attitude. Our technical level on the ball is the real issue. Hopefully we can get a 2nd!
Is it just me or on that point, when we lose the ball in our attacking half do we at least attempt to win it back straight away for a change which seems to be working well a bit haha? Better then just standing there like "What the hell, not again"

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Yeah I'm not happy with all these attack on me for me just having an opinions.

tumblr_poser4om681wx3vzko3_r1_250.gifv

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Somebody give a low quality stream, net speed just tanked here. Even missed the goal ffs

Remember when I was getting abused on her by the usual suspects because I said Saka was a big talent and they just wanted Amiechi to be the real thing.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Such a shame Spuds missed out on a win by about 1 cm. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer bunch:lol:

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
We already improved defensively under Freddie, but we made another huge step under Arteta.

And this without Tierney, Bellerin and a good partner for Luiz. And how much Luiz has improved under him..

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Another game where we'll need to either hold the lead or just try to get 2nd goal. I don't trust defense with mustafi and 2 midfielders play fullbacks even if they did well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom