• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Sheffield United | Saturday 18th January | KO: 15:00pm

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 41 70.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Sheffield United Win

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ScotsGooner89

Lacazette taking that free kick just before he went off is a ****ing joke. Was perfect for Pepe, complete selfishness from a player I usually rate for his teamwork. Need to start getting goals from somewhere, we’re never gonna be a team that wins games 1-0. In saying all that though in the new VAR world that is an absolute stone wall penalty on Pepe. Doesn’t matter at all if the other defender would of got the ball just like it doesn’t matter if a forward kicks the ball past the keeper out of play then the keeper takes him out.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Would have been a harsh penalty. But would have fully expected it to be given against us at the moment.
It’s more this than anything. Also Liverpool, United and Chelsea are definitely getting that penalty.

Reactions: CJJ

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
We will never get better with Xhaka in the side.

He's rubbish, no one will convince me otherwise.

Obviously we need new CBs and fit Fullbacks

Without Xhaka this may have been a Sheffield win tonight.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta been unlucky with results Chelsea crystal Palace and Sheffield should all be won

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Werder won.
Real won.
Arsenal w... - Nuff said.

I am relaxed with the results. Don't want Europe League and CL is over trough the league anyway.

Mike Dean with his job again. That's the definition of a clear pen.
I thought they want to use monitors more often now?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Disappointing not to win it in the end, should have sealed it before they scored, but it is what it is unfortunately, the team needs a lot of work...so many of our players have major flaws that need the perfect conditions to play well, just have to get this season over with at this point.

9jagooner

Can't blame the defenders today. The attacking players should have won the game. Too many touches and indecision in the final third

Reactions: CJJ

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Imagine if any other player makes the mistakes for thier goal than Torreira?

Would've been murdered by the Torreira fanboys.

Makes you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom