• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Sheffield United | Saturday 18th January | KO: 15:00pm

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 41 70.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Sheffield United Win

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You kidding? Our problems are now because we have **** attackers. We're actually looking half-competent as a unit defensively since Arteta joined.
2015/16 we were top of the league for clean sheets, now we've only got 1 more than Norwich who are bottom.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Also why didnt Ceballos come on. The one player we have that can keep things ticking in midfield. Wouldnt mind seeing him start over Xhaka next game.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
cazorla_y_coquelin_se_abrazan_foto_arsenal.jpeg

...take me back!

That’s a pretty **** midfield too :lol: Miles better than what we have now though..

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
We didn't look fit today. Pressing wasn't co-ordinated and we don't look organised. Sheffield Utd are a good, well drilled team. For me today there was no link between midfied and attack. Midfield inbalance is still glaringly obvious. With Xhaka playing as a ball playing CB, we don't have anyone who can link play with Özil. We badly need a proper B2B midfielder.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't understand the refusing of using Ceballos when we in need to kill the game off he can add extra creativity and would help mesut too

MikeVinna

Established Member
That’s a pretty **** midfield too :lol: Miles better than what we have now though..

Le Coq was a monster for 1,5 season at least and Cazorla had class written all over him. In fact he would still start for us now if he was here. No one in our squad can touch Santi in terms of ability. Ceballos is the only one who even comes remotely close to being the same type of player.

D

Dial Square 1886

Yup, Coquelin was a bust and out on loan at Charlton in the championship for crying out loud.

Only recalled due to injuries and in true penny pinching style he was then retained for a couple of seasons on the back of a few good performances.

Symptomatic of the lack of ruthlessness with personal decisions that proliferated the latter part of Wenger's time.

He was fine, but we deserved/deserve better...

GDeep™

League is very weak
You guys think we missed out on Almiron? Looks direct and aggressive every time I see him.

For that price he would have even been a great squaddy if not good enough to start.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Yes but i think he been doing well with Arteta don't think we can expect much he average player and we need better
I agree with that. Xhaka has improved under Arteta no question. Hopefully we can get him playing better and so increase his resale value for the summer. Arteta is doing a good job with Xhaka I think.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Arsenal signing a 33 year old free while Utd signing a 16 year old for 25M, from my local team.

Levels.

Justin1986

Folks il leave this here.

Many of you are saying

"We looked solid against Sheffield United".

Go and repeat them words and think about it. We have picked up as many points as Emery would have and while I want Arteta to be given a shot fans please stop pretending that things have improved. This season is lost. It literally is a waste of time tuning in to watch us because we cant win. As a team, a club, we cant win football matches anymore.
The season was lost before Arteta took over, your opinion is not the be all and end all so say your bit and leave it at that , just because people including me disagree with you doesn’t make us wrong , I see a clear improvement under Arteta but that doesn’t mean we’ve become good, we’re just less **** now , say what you want about Sheffield Utd but there a far more stable side than us at the minute and difficult to beat, that’s just where we are as a team currently , never gonna happen overnight but no where near as bad as we were under emery

Ashybashy86

I don't understand the refusing of using Ceballos when we in need to kill the game off he can add extra creativity and would help mesut too
I don't thing Ceballos is that creative - at least not for us. Although it's difficult to dipossess him with his constant 360 turns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom