• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Really questioning whether LW is where his talents and tendencies are optimized. Think he can be a more goalscoring, more agile Roberto Firmino type if played as a CF. That'd be huge, because I think having such a player would benefit someone like Pépé as well.

Manberg

Predator
He wasn't fixed on the left wing today. It seemed he drifted centrally a lot, in front of Lacazette. It looked a fluid role.

Bloodbather

Established Member

He wasn't fixed on the left wing today. It seemed he drifted centrally a lot, in front of Lacazette. It looked a fluid role.

I know, that adds to my point. Playing centrally seems more natural to him. He can do more damage playing centrally.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He’s a bit average at everything except scoring at the moment.

The nose for goal is fantastic and he’s got the technical base to become a top all around forward but he’s currently meh in possession.

Calls for him to start centrally are premature, let him develop on the wing imo.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
EOk2R1gW4AEfcBn

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He’s a bit average at everything except scoring at the moment.

The nose for goal is fantastic and he’s got the technical base to become a top all around forward but he’s currently meh in possession.

Calls for him to start centrally are premature, let him develop on the wing imo.
I think his workrate and movement off the ball is great too he maybe bit rush in final 3rd with the ball

@hydrofluoric acid I am sorry, I think I was the first one to call you a puffin molester as it was funny the first time, now these idiots that cant think our their own material have killed it by over using it...

Its alright. Its just sad because noone loves puffins more than me. Beautiful birds. I live in Island class and when the puffins are small they fly towards the lighta in our town on the largest Island and as kids we spend many nights in August finding them and clean the oik of them and release them back to the sea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom