• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20: The race for Europe

Where do you predict we will finish this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zilfy

7 of our 8 next games (Man City in that list) are very winnable if we get our **** together.
That takes us to April where I think we could be in the mix for top4. But then April looks nasty as hell so who knows

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Lose to Burnley and we could be 14th and four points from the drop.

Not that I think we're going down but we need to start getting some wins to add to the decent performances.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Another point towards 40 and hopefully safety. Gonna look through the fixtures to predict where we might get 2-3 wins needed.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We have the most draws in top 5 leagues in Europe ffs its frustrating because lack of wins. 6 defeat at the state we in is positive but 13 draws is just frustrating

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We need 19 points just to match Chelseas shocking season of 15/16. Can we do it?
At state we in i don't think so but 6 wins from 13 is not really that difficult that's why i want us to win the next 3 league games at home it'll give us boost until end of the season

Latest posts+

Top Bottom