• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Anti-Wish List

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Boateng on anything more than a 2 year deal. Wouldn't mind him short term tbh, could teach a lot to the younger defenders here about how to get schooled by Argentinian midgets.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Boateng. We already have under performing experience in Sokraris and Luiz. The upside with these two is that they are rarely injured.

serenitynow

Ex-fransgooner

Player:Jesus
Kurzawa. Would've been a good option to have for a 6 month loan as a last resort stopgap until the end of the season considering our situation in the LB department (and even then I think Saka is doing a brilliant job at the moment in that position). However, the reports claiming that he will join in June for a 5 year deal (!) makes absolutely no sense, he'll be one of the deadwood on sky high wages that we'll struggle to get rid of in a couple of seasons.

I've heard his wages won't be too high, similar to his PSG wages but he will probably get a very big signing off fee. Still not worth it IMO i'd rather buy a youngster like Liberato Cacace (17 - from Australia) or Rayan Ait Nouri (18 - from France) for cheap

Kurzawa. Would've been a good option to have for a 6 month loan as a last resort stopgap until the end of the season considering our situation in the LB department (and even then I think Saka is doing a brilliant job at the moment in that position). However, the reports claiming that he will join in June for a 5 year deal (!) makes absolutely no sense, he'll be one of the deadwood on sky high wages that we'll struggle to get rid of in a couple of seasons.

Tomb Bombadil

From the ones that are linked with us

- Boateng (Another agening expensiv defender)
- Kurzawa (Salary, quality)
- Rabiot (Price/Enough of the same)
- Kessie (Quality/Price)
- Lemar (Quality/Price)

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Read that Juventus might be offloading Ramsey. I would not like us to buy him back no matter what! In the article they said that maybe “Arsenal should swallow their pride” and bring him back. I for one would choke on that.

Top Bottom