• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea v Arsenal | Tuesday, January 21 | KO: 20:15 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Can’t imagine this team doing anything useful at Stamford bridge.
Worst part about arsenal is reverse psychology doesn’t even work. When you think we’ll lose we actually do lose :lol:
Hope Martinelli scores
The past few years had me abandon all superstitions from my routine.

I now just sit through games in a state of apathy making sure there is nothing within reach I can throw in anger. I enjoy small things now. Özil winning a duel. Xhaka getting away with an obvious foul.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I think this is going to be the game where we all get to see a proper performance.

The team know they have to step up in Aubas absence and I think in this game they will. If Laca gets an early goal he will look a different player with his chest puffed out.

Pepe has Improved in the last few games too since his West Ham goal. He loses the ball a lot less and is trying the something special in the right areas of the pitch now. Big game for Pepe.

David Luiz has looked a world better since we have stopped playing playing so high. Going to be a big presence against his old club and will look to show Lamps and Stamford Bridge he was wrote off too soon. Leader.

0-3 Arsenal - Laca 2, Pepe.

Leno
AMN - Sokratis - Luiz - Saka
Torreira - Xhaka
Pepe - Özil - Martinelli
Laca

Subs: Martinez, Mustafi, Nelson, Guendouzi, Ceballos, Willock, Nketiah.

Oh how I would love this to happen! Please God!

Moah

Can’t imagine this team doing anything useful at Stamford bridge.
Worst part about arsenal is reverse psychology doesn’t even work. When you think we’ll lose we actually do lose :lol:
Hope Martinelli scores
That is one of the worst truth I have read in this forum. No new manager bounce, reverse psychology applies to Arsenal.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
I can't wait!!! Come on Arsenal, make me very happy tonight

roz

Fake News Merchant
This gif will always be amazing!

Didn't Mourinho once say he wanted to meet Arsène outside of football, and break his face or something...they are like a real life version of Goku and Vegeta...Vegeta (Jose) talks a great game, but in any actual physical fight Goku (Big Wengz) would destroy him :lol:
Nah Mourinho is more like Yamcha, big mouth that cant do **** without Bulmas cash

GDeep™

League is very weak
Obviously we’re going to lose, but still interesting to see how we play. Quite intrigued.

The firepower isn’t there to win away from home, would’ve been a coin toss match had Auba not got suspended.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ah the great Arsène Wenger. Loves the club so much he hasn’t attended a single game since he left 18 months ago.

Who cares what that fraud says.
Mod Edit: less abuse

Last edited by a moderator:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We will miss Auba tonight, but he probably cost us a win in this fixture last season, after some horrible first half misses :lol:

Please someone tell me Papa isn't injured anymore?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
There is a blueprint to beat this Chelsea side, really annoyed me Arteta didn’t clock it last time we played. Tell whoever it is playing furtherest forward in the midfield to press Jorginho and never leave his shadow. Ramsey did it perfectly a couple of seasons back.

Everything good Chelsea does starts with/goes through him. Could be a job for AMN if HB is ready?
Leno
Hb Sokratis Luiz Saka

Torreira Xhaka
AMN

Pepe Martinelli

Laca
I don't think AMN has the concentration to play this role but he has the physical tools. Torreira is best suited but we need him elsewhere. On paper, Ceballos is the ideal candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom