• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 308,769
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
I enjoyed that from Mustafi. I don't see it as he is relieving himself from blame, all he does is putting into context what institutionalized bullying can lead to and what conseqences it can lead to regarding confidence. The witch hunt on Mustafi have been awful

Whilst I have absolutely no issue with anyone pointing out that our 'fans' are just about the worst anywhere part of the reason I dislike this bloke so much is his failure to take responsibility for anything.
Practically every single time he f*cks up he immediately starts shouting and gestering at someone else, the keeper, a fullback, a midfielder, the ref, anyone.
This is what annoys me, more than the fact he's bad, it's not as if we haven't had bad players before.

Kysus

Watching his interview you can see how he is just completly broken mentally, being scared to make mistakes when stepping out on the pitch.
For him too much has happened at this club and it would be best to regain his confidence elsewhere.

Arson Finger

Every time this thread is bumped, I get my hopes up that we've finally moved him. And yet we never do.

major-hochstetter-what-is-this-man-doing-here-jpg.32844

MikeVinna

Established Member
Feel sort of bad for him in a way. His confidence is shot. He looks terrified on the ball. Before he gave away that pen/Luiz red he was trying to play the ball forward between the lines rather than make the easy pass and it failed every time. There was a long spell where I really hoped he would come back strong but it’s obviously never happening.

If he does find another club I wish him the best. With a clean slate he could still make a lot out of his playing career.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
According to information @TDfichajes Milan set Shkodran Mustafi as the goal to strengthen the defense this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom