• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea v Arsenal | Tuesday, January 21 | KO: 20:15 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ptrcopp

Should've been a yellow card but doesn't matter because that play shouldn't have happened.

How do you win as a manager if your players do that (both Mustafi and Luiz).

Not a yellow. Deliberate fouls to deny scoring opportunities are still red. He didn’t attempt to get the right side of the player, he didn’t attempt to play the ball.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Not to excuse Mustafi but I actually hate it when defenders make that foul and take the red card outside of the last minute of a game.

Bigger picture you can live with being a goal down with eleven men rather than concede the penalty and play 60 minutes with ten men.

jato

Why the fk did Luiz even have to foul, he had already made Abraham go wide so even if he had a shot the angle would be harder and Leno was getting back. Bunch of idiots these CBs.

You would rather play goal down than playing with 10 men.

Malky

Established Member
Genuinely hate Mustafi, no Arsenal interviews to try and make me feel sorry for him will change things. I hate him and want him gone, ASAP! £35M we wasted on that walking calamity! :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom