• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
I'll be surprised if he's gone this month given our lack of bodies at CB and Holding struggling after coming back from injury. Just gotta hope and pray that he limits the errors whenever he plays.

nick gould

Never hated an Arsenal player so much.
I see where you are coming from. Not possible. I have never hated an arsenal player fullstop. But this one is now pushing me to the brink. Maybe as fans we should force the club to choose between him and us. If he plays we walk out. Take some of the power back.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If he had made this blunder a couple of years ago, I probably would have been mad. But now it's just quite funny seeing make the same mistake over and over again.

Quite possibly our worst defender I've seen in the past 15 years I've been supporting Arsenal.

Senderos and Johann far better.

Funniest thing is that his agent was giving the club an ultimatum about a month ago.

For those of having a go at the fans for booing him, I hope you're Happy now, right?

My biggest worry, is that no sane club would would even take him on a free after seeing his pathetic performances

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Has he just guaranteed himself playing time next three matches with Luiz out?

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

This is all just so depressing.... Worst is that the commentators even observed how Chelsea sat off Mustafi to get him to pass as he was nervous and looked to misplace them. The whole inevitably of it. It’s like watching the Matrix.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
If we don't find a buyer in the summer then I hope the club just pays up the remaining £4m or so on his contract rather than have him stinking up the place next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom