• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Amazing after the mistake and the red. It is worth pointing out, because the discussion will be about something else (and rightly so, horrible mistake)

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He’s done at this level. You could see in his face he was a nervous wreck and the mistakes were inevitable.

Feel sorry for him but yeah he’s got to go surely.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just get him out of this club he disaster i don't care if he play well after red card he always mistake under no pressure he confidence is very short just need to find himself another club to get his career going

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Mustafi’s redemption arc ends

sapu8aljbtz21.jpg

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He actually defended quite well for most of the game but with him there's always that one moment ready to surface. Luckily we got a point in a difficult situation but it shows once again he just cannot be relied upon. Hope Arteta really puts the pressure on to get another CB.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I don’t care if he was good for the rest of the game. It means nothing to me. At this level you can’t be making comical errors so often, even if you were world class outside of that (which he obviously isn’t).

I have no sympathy for this buffoon. He is paid £80k a week and if the pressure is so ****ing hard on him why doesn’t he take a pay cut to **** off out the club. Spineless emery even publicly blasted him at the start of the season but he stayed here like a little worm.

He’s approaching ‘peak’ age for a CB and he’s wasting his career as 4th choice defender, what does that say about him??

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He’s basically what AM thinks Koscienly is/was. Can be a decent defender but likely to drop a massive mistake at any time.

Did clear the ball to Martinelli though, so there’s that at least.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He’s basically what AM thinks Koscienly is/was.
That is what he was though, just didn’t do it anywhere near as often as Mustafi. Kos loved to save his moments for the big games.

Manberg

Predator
Amazing after the mistake and the red. It is worth pointing out, because the discussion will be about something else (and rightly so, horrible mistake)

It was adequate, not amazing. He did nothing for chelsea's second goal and let Azpilicueta breeze past him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If he isnt gone in the summer I will start asking serious questions of edu and his mates
Unless he take a pay cut nobody will buy him i think at the end we'll have to pay most of his wages when his move to his next club if the clubs want him it'll will be the once who can't afford to give 80K a week.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Kosh mistakes mostly came in his first season after that he massively improved
Yeah but the guy couldn’t handle pressure. It was the only thing stopping him from being world class.

He’s have an amazing run of games then inexplicably cost you in a big one. United at home a few seasons ago, Atletico when he let Griezemann score, the euros final where he let Eder score.

Little bit bottler he was.

Polar Bear

Its between him and Squilaci who is the worst ever CB for us, they are both horrific. I'd pay a club to take him from us. Forget getting money for him or letting him go for free, we are gonna have to pay someone to take him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom