• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea v Arsenal | Tuesday, January 21 | KO: 20:15 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Is Azpi’s tongue still out? :D

giphy.gif

Make

Player:Ødegaard
Unbelivable, I wonder if the goal of Bellerin and Martinelli are true.
The first goal, Martinelli ran 60 yards, more or less as Henry against Tottenham goal, I remembered that goal!!

Please staff, renew his contract, we have a superstar for many years, he can make us champions in the future in many competitions.

Martinelli is gooner!

TornadoTed

Established Member
Brilliant character and fight from the boys. What is encouraging is that we look fitter every match, it was only a few weeks ago we looked exhausted against Chelsea with 11 men.

By the way I seriously love our pair of 18 year old's on the left.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Did Lacazette get a shout to leave the ball for Azpilicueta’s goal? If not that was very bizarre.

Gutsy performance from the boys

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I did say at HT we were still in this. I thought we could probably have won it but no matter. We only had 2 shots and scored both of them, I'll take this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom