• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea v Arsenal | Tuesday, January 21 | KO: 20:15 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I hope he's doing okay now.

Why did he get banned do you know?

I feel like he had mental issues, like the guy was delusional and irrational. He'd make up having a gay manager just to tell me that 'fan boy' was offensive, just a weird guy in general.

Been very good individually since Arteta came in.

Still think his lack of dynamism hinders us but credit where it's due. Had a very solid game, virtually error-free!

Our midfield feel a lot better and smarter after Arteta came in. But you still have to worry about like Torreira durability and Xhaka dynamism and if the balance is correct.

It will be interesting to see how much importance Arteta put on getting midfielder next summer.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Why did he get banned do you know?

I feel like he had mental issues, like the guy was delusional and irrational. He'd make up having a gay manager just to tell me that 'fan boy' was offensive, just a weird guy in general.

No idea, think he left rather than got banned.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Hope someone manages Martinellis career. Or he'll burn out like Sanchez did prematurely.

What a talent though

dbig

Gutsy performance with one man down.

Don't think we've done that for s very long time. Early Wenger days kinda thing.

smashed

Been very good individually since Arteta came in.

Still think his lack of dynamism hinders us but credit where it's due. Had a very solid game, virtually error-free!

Aside from playing azpi and half the Chelsea team onside for their second goal. And given that it was a set piece it wouldn't matter if he was playing cb or cm. :(

CB's and CM's now look better because the formation has stopped people being too exposed, a weakness from the AW period.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Hope someone manages Martinellis career. Or he'll burn out like Sanchez did prematurely.

What a talent though

Sanchez played a ridiculous amount of international games. And those Chilean mongs played him every single game. Even when fatiqued or carrying knocks. He was always going to break down very fast. The signs were already there in his last half season with us.

Brazil will always have a more talented pool of players so Martin Nelly can be rested. Or he might not even be a starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom