• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Vantastico

Was coaching and surging our players on all game, while Frankie L was just standing there, looking distraught from not being able to figure out how to beat us playing with 10 men.

Long may he reign.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Wasn't looking that way in the 1st half to be honest. Grew into the game a lot though, and it's nice to have a more natural RB in the team. That said, AMN's been good lately and absolutely DID earn his spot.

When Torreira had some pain and the camera pointed to AMN getting ready to come on, I was excited, I can't lie - hope to see him there one day again and given what Arteta said, he clearly sees him there naturally

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Liking him so much is stressing me out. I feel so bad when the players do dumb things
Not bringing on Holding for Gabi sent out the right message to not sit back the rest of the way

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Liking him so much is stressing me out. I feel so bad when the players do dumb things
Not bringing on Holding for Gabi sent out the right message to not sit back the rest of the way

Emery would have chucked on Holding and AMN for Özil and Martinelli followed by Guendouzi for Pepe at half-time. :lol:

I did like that, he saw us have a mini spell before half time and thought **** it. My manager has balls. :drool:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
need him to get some wins he deserve better than 1 win 4 draws 1 lose players need to show similar mentality today until the end of the season at least. one thing no doubt that he demanding and i love that.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He's been relentlessly mugged off by officials since he took over ffs. For what he's done, he deserved a better return and we should really be in there with a chance of 4th. We've had at least 7 points taken of us.

Yep, makes me laugh because in my head we look like we've improved immensely since he's taken over yet results say otherwise.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Emery would have chucked on Holding and AMN for Özil and Martinelli followed by Guendouzi for Pepe at half-time. :lol:

I did like that, he saw us have a mini spell before half time and thought **** it. My manager has balls. :drool:

Yh making that change makes the players think of damage limitation which is wrong. Won’t work every time but it’s the right mentality to have

Manberg

Predator
Don't want to put excuses, but starting to think @Trilly is right. He has been so unlucky with his start.

We didn't even deserve to lose the reverse game against these Chelsea bums, they're ****ing ****, and the ref cost us.

Oh well, this season is a write off anyway.

Anyone with a Homer Simpson brain could see that that's the case. @Trilly's not a genius for it.

Manberg

Predator
Wasn't looking that way in the 1st half to be honest. Grew into the game a lot though, and it's nice to have a more natural RB in the team. That said, AMN's been good lately and absolutely DID earn his spot.

I get it but I feel that when Bellerin is fit he has to start. AMN's done great defensively and supporting the midfield, but Bellerin offers the team an attacking option, something we really need.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

A few things will click and we'll go on a tear. Fine margins. I don't believe 4th is dead and buried yet.

Think a draw was the worst result. :lol:

I think on our day we could beat anyone in the EL bar Inter but they'll be more focused on the league, which is why had we lost we could of taken the league a bit easier.

As you say though, top 4 isn't dead yet.

Could do with some sort of decent loan signing idk.

Top Bottom