• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea v Arsenal | Tuesday, January 21 | KO: 20:15 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Exactly. I think Saka has played better at LB than he has at LW for arsenal. If Martinelli is intent on playing on the wing and Saka is intent on starting every game then his future for us is at LB
Even at LW, Saka has been decent. Got a very promising future indeed. Kurzawa isn’t needed.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Martinelli MOTM for me, Saka very good as usual, since Arteta has come in Xhaka and Torreira continue their good form.

Still Mustafi errors contributed directly to both goals. We continue to allow opponents to have a ridiculous amount of free headers the past 2 matches (Luiz in particular is terrible for this).

Manberg

Predator
Abraham's injury might have a knock on effect for Chelsea in their top 4 race.
We can still get it, IF we sign some players this window. Otherwise it won't happen.

smashed

Yeah.

I mean - I'd still let him go in the Summer personally. I know he has his fans, but I still think midfield needs a massive revamp, even with Arteta giving them more shape.
I would let him go too but as always it is dependent upon the player getting the wages he wants, the club recouping their money and also finding a suitable replacement with the same caveats for that transaction.
Fingers crossed.

Pepes blue pill

His pace is electric. He just needs to simplify his game and use his pace more, instead of doing step overs 2 seconds. No defender is catching him once he gets going. Mikel should be pointing this out to him. He should still use his trickery, but only in the final 3rd, penalty box. Still think he’s gonna explode. Too much potential not to. Just needs polishing up.

Should just show him a video of martinelli

andeoch1

that was a really satisfying watch...

this season is all about performances and what it says about our long-term anyway

players who smashed it
martinelli
saka
bellerin
xhaka
leno

players who did noting
laccazette
pepe
Özil (pains me to say as I still think he has a role to play for us)

need to get laccazette out of the team- it's beside the point whether PEA is playing or not. He's absolutely stinking up the place.

and pepe is an absolute wasted 70mil...I can see he's a fantastic dribbler with good close conrol- but he's stupidly ineffective.

It wasn’t a satisfying watch ( resorted to drinking) but a very satisfying result in the curcumstances

Keplaz

Not sure why were signing Kurzawa btw. Saka looks quality as 3rd choice LB. just gonna be another bum taking up a load of our wages.
This. I think if the deal for Kurzawa isn't rubber stamped they should bin it. Tierney and Saka should be it, if Kola goes. Saka's future isn't as a winger.

He has good defensive nous and good ability going forward. He can be an elite full back or an average winger. As Arsène would say, Kurzawa would kill Saka.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Haven't changed the channel since Love Island was on. This 'Don't hate the Playerz' is probably the worst television I have ever seen.

Vantastico

Pepe gets stuck too much, does One dribble too many BUT ge does occupy two defenders when he does, IF he just releases the ball 0,5 sec earlier he would have created so much space for the others
Yup. I genuinely do believe that Pepe has the talent-level to become as good as someone like Mahrez. He keeps defenders busy like you said, he also has great shooting and dribbling technique and a body feint that is impossible to guard one-on-one.

How far he will go depends on whether he is intelligent enough to let himself be coached though, to become consistent and develop a habit of making the right decisions. Like you said, it's comes down to split-second stuff at times. Like that assist on Laca who was miles off-side. If he can produce passes like that in rhythym and in-synch with his teammates, he's a magician. Here's to hoping that he can form a good partnership with Heccy (aka the Spanish Messi).

Aevi

Hale End FC
EO1o1_pXsAALkTF

EO1o1_-WAAE1Gkl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom