• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He also headed the ball to no one just before Chelsea second goal!

Few poor dribbles resulting in loss of the ball.

But he worked hard. Guess that is what we mainly expect from our striker now!

He’s turned into Shane Long. Loads of endeavour but shouldn’t be leading the line for a serious team.

The problem is he’s too big of a personality and influence in the dressing room and on the pitch.

I get why Arteta plays him it’s just uncomfortable at times to see what he’s become.

Martinelli worked 10 times as hard and managed to get a goal too, just like the last game. :lol:

The bar is simply on the floor for Lacazette.

I see some improvements in our attacking game. Of 100 we are probably at 20 now. We were at 2 when Emery left us.

I'm hoping when our team get more involved in attack. Our midfielders push higher up we will find Lacazette in positions where he can get shot at target!

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
He’s basically the Chelsea Torres. He doesn’t trust himself to get at the end of passes so he’s fully converted himself into a workhorse striker. That’s all fine and dandy but no one spends £50+ million on a striker who makes a lot of tackles, the club wants and needs goals.
I’m not trying to be rude here but what does good hold up and link play look to you guys? Because I can’t use those same phrases and Lacazette in the same sentence. The amount of tones he slows down the game just so he can turn around and push his backside onto others. How many headers has he won against CB? I’m genuinely baffled that we can watch the likes Benzema, Lewandowski and Luis Suarez have really good link up play and think Lacazette is one of them.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
“Lizzozette”
“Laca Thee Stallion”
“Twerkezette”
“Lacathreat”
“Lacability”
“La Cardi B”
Another reason why I dislike Lacazette is because I’m reminded of some of football’s worse ever nicknames and puns. Everything about him just stinks right now.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He has stopped shooting or something. It's strange because his finishing is still top-class (from the off-side goal).

But worked his socks off

Jae

He hasn't been at his best, but as usual people are going proper over top with the criticism. Everyone on here absolutely creams over Firmino but they've got a near identical record in the league this season.

Don't hear anyone calling Firimno worse than Andy Carroll do you? You won't hear any self respecting Liverpool fan say a bad word about Firmino.

Firmino:
Games: 22
Minutes: 1803
Goals: 7
Assists: 4
(involved in a goal every 164 minutes)

Lacazette:
Games: 17
Minutes: 1193
Goals: 5
Assists: 2
(involved in a goal every 170 minutes)

He's not without criticism, he hasn't been good enough by his own standard, he can and MUST do better. I said ages ago he'd end up being the next scapegoat and it's looking like I'm right.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Seems to spend most of his time floating outside of the box in a sort of #10 role now? Might as well put him there and make it official :lol::lol:

carlito'sway

Established Member
He hasn't been at his best, but as usual people are going proper over top with the criticism. Everyone on here absolutely creams over Firmino but they've got a near identical record in the league this season.

Don't hear anyone calling Firimno worse than Andy Carroll do you? You won't hear any self respecting Liverpool fan say a bad word about Firmino.

Firmino:
Games: 22
Minutes: 1803
Goals: 7
Assists: 4
(involved in a goal every 164 minutes)

Lacazette:
Games: 17
Minutes: 1193
Goals: 5
Assists: 2
(involved in a goal every 170 minutes)

He's not without criticism, he hasn't been good enough by his own standard, he can and MUST do better. I said ages ago he'd end up being the next scapegoat and it's looking like I'm right.

Comparing Lacazette to Firmino is a serious stretch. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom