• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Layvin Kurzawa

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Really hope this isn't happening now. Can't say I've watched him but all reports are negative.

We can surely get a better back up/competition to Tierney?

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Anybody speak French with a measure of fluency? I know this says Kurzawa had his best match of the season against Monaco last week (and he was very, very good), but no idea what's being said in the video itself.

irishgunnerz

AWOL
Trusted ⭐
We already have one calamitous defender in Mustafi. Tries hard but dear sweet baby Jesus the brain fades...

Why on earth would we look to add another defender with a similar ability to shoot himself and the team in the foot..... AND who has addititude problems. Insanity

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Really hope this isn't happening now. Can't say I've watched him but all reports are negative.

We can surely get a better back up/competition to Tierney?
Tierney is so injury prone whoever we buy will end up playing a good chunk of the season anyway

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
We already have one calamitous defender in Mustafi. Tries hard but dear sweet baby Jesus the brain fades...

Why on earth would we look to add another defender with a similar ability to shoot himself and the team in the foot..... AND who has addititude problems. Insanity
I pray we do not sign him.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Tierney is so injury prone whoever we buy will end up playing a good chunk of the season anyway

Ah but is he though?

33, 40, 55 and 40 appearances for Celtic between 15-16 and 18-19 as well as 12 caps for Scotland , 180 appearances by the age of 21 is impressive.

He has been unfortunate to be injured so much since he arrived here but there is more evidence that he can stay fit and put up good appearance numbers than there is that he is a crock. Four seasons is a far greater sample size than the 5 months he has been here.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Ah but is he though?

33, 40, 55 and 40 appearances for Celtic between 15-16 and 18-19 as well as 12 caps for Scotland , 180 appearances by the age of 21 is impressive.

He has been unfortunate to be injured so much since he arrived here but there is more evidence that he can stay fit and put up good appearance numbers than there is that he is a crock. Four seasons is a far greater sample size than the 5 months he has been here.
I think it's the fact that he's been overplayed more than anything. Has been nursing injuries before he even came to the club. And we obviously have a stellar record of avoiding muscle injuries :lol:
Hope I'm wrong though

TornadoTed

Established Member
I think it's the fact that he's been overplayed more than anything. Has been nursing injuries before he even came to the club. And we obviously have a stellar record of avoiding muscle injuries :lol:
Hope I'm wrong though

There does seem to be some evidence to support that with the hip injury that he had when he came here to be fair. The shoulder injury seems to have been pure bad luck though. I'm still confident that he can be a big player for us for 5 years+

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Anybody speak French with a measure of fluency? I know this says Kurzawa had his best match of the season against Monaco last week (and he was very, very good), but no idea what's being said in the video itself.

He's saying basically that - it was Kurzawa's best match of the season by a country mile. His offensive contribution was very interesting and defensively he was quite switched on, although at the start he had some trouble keeping up with Martins, and have away the foul which led to a goal. Excuses that given the overall contribution.

Arson Finger

This guy Kurzawa manages to tick none of the boxes.

4458945_0.jpg

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
He's saying basically that - it was Kurzawa's best match of the season by a country mile. His offensive contribution was very interesting and defensively he was quite switched on, although at the start he had some trouble keeping up with Martins, and have away the foul which led to a goal. Excuses that given the overall contribution.

Thanks a million! Not speaking French, I have even more difficulty figuring out what these guys are saying than the guys on AFTV. Or Harry Kane even. :p

Well, if this happens hopefully Arteta can coax more performances like that out of him. Except for the giving away the foul part, of course.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Worrying link really, clearly he’s not rated as a footballer wherever you look, and on top of that because he’s out of contract you’ll have him to pay him an over the odds wage as well as a sign on fee which will be between 3-5M.

So not a cheap investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom