• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Paul Pogba. Tall and loves a dribble, technical, strong in the challenge and really calm in front of goal.

His vision shows glimpses of being top class down the line. Going to be a top box to box midfielder.
Get him to sign for us please.:lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

If they actually get Mbappe and Werner in the summer I might have to take a break from football for a little while.
Make absolutely no sense getting both unless they selling Firmino and one of mane of Salah specially after they bought Minamino. I think they saving money to go all in for Mbappe.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I could see it happen if Salah or Mane depart which both could potentially be lured by one of the Spanish giants.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Make absolutely no sense getting both unless they selling Firmino and one of mane of Salah specially after they bought Minamino. I think they saving money to go all in for Mbappe.

Minamino is probably a Shaqiri replacement seen as he wants out. £7.5M player who they’ll probably sell for double in a couple of years.

There’s talk in Spain about Real wanting Mane so could see them retooling. Maybe go 4-2-3-1 and drop Firmino into the hole as a second striker.

1CK1S

I do believe one of those two are getting sold this off season with my money on Mane. Liverpool loves Salah too damn much to part ways with him.

As for Mbappe, it's either the prime teams or bust (Real Madrid, Juventus, or Barca)

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I do believe one of those two are getting sold this off season with my money on Mane. Liverpool loves Salah too damn much to part ways with him.

As for Mbappe, it's either the prime teams or bust (Real Madrid, Juventus, or Barca)

I think if you ask Liverpool fans, they prefer Mane a lot more to Salah.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

If they actually get Mbappe and Werner in the summer I might have to take a break from football for a little while.

His apparent value is £180mil, when the time comes what are we all thinking, over £200mil, more?

I've said it repeatedly but if I'm him I run down my contract, leave in 2022 for a huge signing on fee and wages. I'd want at least £180mil as thats the value.

As rich as PSG may be taking that hit would be so bad as well as embarrassing.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Mbappé to Real is inevitable imo. Just a matter of when - whether they'll pay the big money or wait for him to run down his contract at PSG to make him more affordable.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

His apparent value is £180mil, when the time comes what are we all thinking, over £200mil, more?

I've said it repeatedly but if I'm him I run down my contract, leave in 2022 for a huge signing on fee and wages. I'd want at least £180mil as thats the value.

As rich as PSG may be taking that hit would be so bad as well as embarrassing.

It’d probably be one of the biggest contracts ever seen if he did do that, he’d still only be 23 in 2022.

Genuinely believe you could see something obscene like a million a week over 4/5 considering the new club would still come out ahead compared to a transfer fee plus wages.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Shouldn't they spend 30M on more experienced mid or at least striker?
Better to get him now, than let him go somewhere like Leicester or Southampton before having to pay double or even triple that. Same thing with Maddison, could've got him for £30m when he was at Norwich but he'll be a lot more now.

Bloodbather

Established Member

English prices are absurd. They've single handedly ruined the transfer market.

Nothing to be done about that, really. It's a direct result of the Premier League being an enjoyable product. More interest = bigger TV deals, more merchandise = bigger profit = bigger ability to spend = bigger demand from fellow English teams.

Pepes blue pill

The wages he would be on would completely fuc k up their wage structure as well, no way the others just accept a player coming in and being on loads more than them...Its literally a player praising a team he likes and nothing more, people will see what they wanna see tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom