• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 24

jgirolami

Ah yah from yard? Ah red stripe run tings back in tivoli gardens sah. now fe mi it ah guiness me ah lick down right now sah. dem dutty red pussies force me to toast dem nasty dead raasholes. me ah wish evil tings from 1998 on dem stinkin teefs. good evening sah and enjoy my juice from home. bless up. jah rastafari each time sun ah rise.
Hi. I’m Scottish. I didn’t understand a word u said.. I hope it was all good. Lol :Celebration:

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
United is really **** with all resepect how is it possible that we are so far away from top 4.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

if there's an out of context Goldbridge account, this belongs on it

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
BBC talking about Liverpool going unbeaten, and they just put up this pic of our Invincibles, Celta Vigo away I believe...

cab054b8-2fd4-498a-babd-9a0ffc20b169.jpg

...wish the 02-04 kit didn’t have that white stripe at the bottom, looked much better when the players tucked the shirt in and it looks all red bar the sleeves...dat team though :drool:

Last edited:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
BBC talking about Liverpool going unbeaten, and they just put up this pic of our Invincibles, Celta Vigo away I believe...

cab054b8-2fd4-498a-babd-9a0ffc20b169.jpg

...wish the 02-04 kit didn’t have that white stripe at the bottom, looked much better when the players tucked the shirt in and it looks all red bar the sleeves...dat team though :drool:

Hmm,Clichy was very long at Arsenal.Never rated him so much and in defence he was weak.

Other players from this squad was top class.Only Bergkamp missing.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Suspect Wolves away probably would have been on most shortlist's for places Liverpool may eventually lose.

I could pick 100 midfields of 3 before I would pick any of Liverpool midfield 3 in my 101 midfield.

Only logical explaniation of Liverpool walking the league with this bum midfield is that they are cheating somehow. Combo of Pep's magic juice and corrupt officials.

Reactions: A_G

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I could pick 100 midfields of 3 before I would pick any of Liverpool midfield 3 in my 101 midfield.

Only logical explaniation of Liverpool walking the league with this bum midfield is that they are cheating somehow. Combo of Pep's magic juice and corrupt officials.

wRLaxMe.jpg

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

CHAMPIONES CHAMPIONES OLE OLE OLE

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Every team become s**t against Liverpool. No surprise coady from Liverpool dodge the header lol

Top Bottom