• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 24

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Mane you beautiful man, please be out for the season!

Who am I kidding, with Kloppo’s “special sauce”, he will probably be subbed back on in the second half ffs.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Liverpool are probably one of the few PL clubs who have remained a fabric of their local community.

Gunner-Union

Is it actually possible though, don’t get why he doesn’t just say he beasts the weight room.

Gains like that from purely cardio is just ridiculous.

Not heard of it before but who knows.
U have wingers with pace like him you need a midfielder like grealish for when teams sit deep and he can drive from deep carrying the ball.
I’d love us to get grealish and traore. And a cb and a powerfull dm lol we need a lot

Pepes blue pill

Northerners mate don’t have anything else it’s not like they have to go to work or anything. Drink, smoke beat their wife and support local team no matter what

I only been liverpool once, some old fella in the club threatening his misses then asked me wtf I was looking at when I eyeballed him, then later on some women flipped on me because I told her I was married after she came up to me tried to hug me, told me I looked nice and if I wanna go to another club with her...was gonna tell her Im not really married but thought she would probs bottle me, ****hole of a place

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Southerns are genuinely soft, say they live in London and that when really they bun off maccies for wifi.

Gunner-Union

I only been liverpool once, some old fella in the club threatening his misses then asked me wtf I was looking at when I eyeballed him, then later on some women flipped on me because I told her I was married after she came up to me tried to hug me, told me I looked nice and if I wanna go to another club with her...was gonna tell her Im not really married but thought she would probs bottle me, ****hole of a place

she was prob trying to get you outside where a couple of shell suit clad runts with perms were waiting with Stanley knives to rob you

Top Bottom