• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,080
  • Views 804,434

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Liverpool were not that good against United but they still kept a clean sheet with ease if they pop up the title very soon they can win everything tbf.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Liverpool have been in a class of their own this season but I'm still clinging to the hope of a defeat. We play them on 2nd May when they will already be PL Champions and possibly still in CL. For us to be the team to beat them would be perfect, The Invincibles protecting their legacy!

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
They haven't dropped a game in the PL since: 03/01/2019 vs man city..
Thats 39 games unbeaten and to top it of they only have 5 draws out of those.

34-5-0

The Kloppetiklopp effect:
6068dd200535b55f-600x338.jpg

----KLOPP ------------------- Liverpool

Pepes blue pill

I am not going in conspiracy theory territories, that's RAWK-ish.

It just seems like this is the form of champions, there was a similar trend when Leicester won the title. Their whole team, although thin, was barely injured the whole season despite running insane levels of highly-dynamic games.

They are also sixth for most long balls, I know its not exactly the old punt it up top and some of the diagonal passes are incredible, just pointing out there are more than happy to be very direct and bypass the midfield completely

irishgunnerz

AWOL
Trusted ⭐
Yes they are easily the best team in the league and will likely coast to an unbeaten season. And I begrudge them every single, solitary second of it.

Can't stomach Liverpool fans these days.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I am not going in conspiracy theory territories, that's RAWK-ish.

It just seems like this is the form of champions, there was a similar trend when Leicester won the title. Their whole team, although thin, was barely injured the whole season despite running insane levels of highly-dynamic games.

Think Liverpool look far less suspicious of doping than City, where players run around constantly. With Liverpool you could see them losing steam during their all-out-all-game long press in recent seasons, but like someone else mentioned they seem far more laid back in certain games this season, actually managing their output better.

I tend to think Klopp knows exactly what his players need to be able to do physically, so they completely streamline their fitness regimen to that, as well as in accordance to individual injury records, etc.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Our players need to beat them at all costs if they are still unbeaten I have a picture on my wall with our unbeaten season ffs!!!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
3_Manager-David-Moyes-shocked.jpg

...this man will end their unbeaten record, easy.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
What they're doing at the moment is quite frankly outrageous. 1 draw in an incredibly competitive PL, with even lower table sides spending money that would make most other teams around the world jealous.

The weird thing is, when you look at their team, you're not blown away by the talent. They're just unbelievably well coached, fighting for every ball no matter the ego. I've never seen such a relentless side when it comes to winning. Even on their best players' off days they get by through immense workrate defensively.

It's a shame it's ****ing Liverpool, but Klopp is really in a league of his own. Best manager in the world, and it's not even close.

Last edited:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
What they're doing at the moment is quite frankly outrageous. 1 loss in an incredibly competitive PL, with even lower table sides spending money that would make most other teams around the world jealous.

What's even more stunning is that the last loss they got vs. City from previous season was undone by a ~1cm decision on the ball not going over the line.

Had they not lost that game, their previous loss dates back to May 2018 on a "dead-rubber" 1-0 loss to Chelsea.

Therefore, they would gatecrash our invincible season record and now would be currently standing in 62 PL games unbeaten streak.

Unless they're roided :confused:, Klopp is simply doing an unbelievable work with them.

HollandGooner

Established Member

What they're doing at the moment is quite frankly outrageous. 1 loss in an incredibly competitive PL, with even lower table sides spending money that would make most other teams around the world jealous.

The weird thing is, when you look at their team, you're not blown away by the talent. They're just unbelievably well coached, fighting for every ball no matter the ego. I've never seen such a relentless side when it comes to winning. Even on their best players' off days they get by through immense workrate defensively.

It's a shame it's ****ing Liverpool, but Klopp is really in a league of his own. Best manager in the world, and it's not even close.

I agreed and still stand by my point that City have a much better squad. but this is unbelievable anyway.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

any other manager in the league would be getting crucified for this..

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Then PL clubs should pressure the FA to have winter break in January.

Also Klopp Moan alot these days if you don't like cups then play the kids from the start.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom