• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kia Joorabchian's Transfer Targets: January 2020

Which area of the pitch is the biggest priority to improve in January?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Like I said sometime ago, we should cash in on Auba and Laca for £100m and Elneny, mustafi, mkhi and other Deadwood for £50m and a further £50 from the club's coffers and we have 200m for the summer we can invest in defense, midfield and attack

:drool:

roz

Fake News Merchant
Nah, I think that's Michael Carrick. Carrick literally never played in any important games even when he was racking up the PL's for United, winning a CL, reaching two other CL finals as United's main midfielder for about a decade. Never seen such a waste of a talent, meanwhile successive England managers were more worried about trying to play Lampard and Gerrard in a double pivot together.
Whilst Carrick was a very good player not a patch on Scholes or Milner for me. Wenger was a big fan if I remember correctly? Think we were linked with him before united?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Whilst Carrick was a very good player not a patch on Scholes or Milner for me. Wenger was a big fan if I remember correctly? Think we were linked with him before united?

According to Carrick we pulled the plug on the deal after Cesc dominated the Community Shield. Mistake looking back on it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
According to Carrick we pulled the plug on the deal after Cesc dominated the Community Shield. Mistake looking back on it.

We had Vieira, Gilberto, Edu and Cesc at the time though...Carrick was a great player, but don't think we needed him at the time, just not meant to be...needed him in summer 2005 though, but at that point he was at Sp**s unfortunately.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We had Vieira, Gilberto, Edu and Cesc at the time though...Carrick was a great player, but don't think we needed him at the time, just not meant to be...needed him in summer 2005 though, but at that point he was at Sp**s unfortunately.

Cesc was still a kid though, Carrick in the post Vieira years would’ve helped massively.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I'd be happy with that Ukranian lad in defence and Lemar on loan to be honest. Splash the cash in the summer on a Xhaka and an Aubameyang replacement.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I'd be happy with that Ukranian lad in defence and Lemar on loan to be honest. Splash the cash in the summer on a Xhaka and an Aubameyang replacement.

I would be happy too, that would be about as good as we could have hoped for in January.

Lemar has lost his way but he had World class potential not that long ago, on loan with an option it's a no risk, possible high reward signing.

Matviyenko is pretty highly rated and at a good age.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Ivan Drago + Lemar would be a great window. I'm skeptical it can happen though.
Great? None of us knew the Ukrainian lad until 2 days ago. Could be a donkey for all we know.

While Lemar has struggled badly at Atlético.

Not signings that will get me on the edge of my seat, more the “I hope they come good one day” type vibe.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Great? None of us knew the Ukrainian lad until 2 days ago. Could be a donkey for all we know.

Not signings that will get me on the edge of my seat, more the “I hope they come good one day” type vibe.

giphy.gif

Arsenal will continue make these signings and you know why? Raul and co dont even have to convince fans about them. You already have people on her calling it great signings, 10/10 windo, etc.

Underhill

You'd imagine Arteta knows better than some semi-professional youtube highlight scouts on this board. I'd trust it to be a good player in a position we desperately need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom