• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Brazil league team of th season last year.

If he's similar level to Gabriel (who was pretty average) I'd take him as Gabriel is levels aboce Luiz and Mustafi.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully this signing has Arteta's approval, I'm surprised that we are signing a player that couldnt get a single start at City

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
From the very limited YouTube viewing available he reminds me of Mertesacker in terms of style.

zilfy

Must be a mustafi replacement- someone to fill the 4th choice spot.
In other words, no point getting upset that he likely sucks donkeys balls

Hopefully we still loan/buy the ukranian guy

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It typical Arsenal keep things private then leak stuff to media when things done like this.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Pablo, hello and welcome to Arsenal. How does it feel to be here?

Being here is very emotional because it has not been easy for me. I have come a long way and struggled a lot and so signing for this great club is a big reward.

If you were to talk to someone who had never seen you play, how would you describe your playing style to them?

Good in the air. Not a ball playing centre back, extremely slow, poor positioning, other than that OK.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Fee is just about 7m euro. That's very low for a player who voted one of best players in Brazil league last season. Apparently Flamengo board wanted to reject the deal but they'll profit a double from what they bough him

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?

7T8d4Fs.jpg

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Pablo, hello and welcome to Arsenal. How does it feel to be here?

Being here is very emotional because it has not been easy for me. I have come a long way and struggled a lot and so signing for this great club is a big reward.

If you were to talk to someone who had never seen you play, how would you describe your playing style to them?

Good in the air. Not a ball playing centre back, extremely slow, poor positioning, other than that OK.

Thats good. Lets trigger the AFTV-crowd against him before he has signed for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom