• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
About 2 and a bit weeks back some one on here actually said that that ginger (KDB) is overrated and average compared to Özil.
He went to to claim that his Stats and playing style look good only because He Spams the penalty area with crosses etc. He basically labelled KDB as just an overrated player that only spams the opposition penalty area with crosses, freekicks and corners.
People saying Musut has been better than any other attacking midfielder in the last decade or so including the likes of Iniesta etc..
I don’t know if some say things just to get a reaction or if they really do believe what they are saying. Is it just heat of the moment kind of thing.
Sensible post with a sprinkling of anti-ginger at the start. Nice. I didn’t think there were any other KDB’s in the PL :lol:

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
877443954.jpg

No face, no case, no witness
No case, no trace, no prints
You'll never take that risk

RUS arsenal

Established Member
Looked like Arteta was very unhappy with Özil when he came off against Chelsea, barely low fived him whereas usually he at least gives a hug :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

About 2 and a bit weeks back some one on here actually said that that ginger (KDB) is overrated and average compared to Özil.
He went to to claim that his Stats and playing style look good only because He Spams the penalty area with crosses etc. He basically labelled KDB as just an overrated player that only spams the opposition penalty area with crosses, freekicks and corners.
People saying Musut has been better than any other attacking midfielder in the last decade or so including the likes of Iniesta etc..
I don’t know if some say things just to get a reaction or if they really do believe what they are saying. Is it just heat of the moment kind of thing.
Wasn’t that simple. The premise was that Özil is more of a ‘cerebral’ player. Like the likes of Iniesta he saw things about the game that others couldn’t, found passes that even cameramen couldn’t anticipate and just has a knack for picking up spaces etc.

KDB isn’t that type of player. He’s modern dynamic attacking midfielder. He sees space and drives into it, if he has sight of goal he’s smashing it from 30 yards with either foot.

And he does spam crosses, that’s why he plays RCM or RAM for city, because he’s the best crosser in the world. it’s like saying Robben spams cutting in and shooting. Not an insult, just a fact.

KDB is a simpler player than Özil but there’s no doubt who is better. Even Özil’s biggest fan wouldn’t claim otherwise.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Mans tried to stick me and Seo in the ends, they end up in the ground
Leave man like Emery, no where to be found
Catch me on Edgeware road with the Arfis at a Shisha Lounge
Unai try stick it on man talking bout work rate I was like who dis?

Where’s that bum right now? If you blast at the king then you better not miss.

Next Freddie got put in a spliff cos he tried talk mad when he ain’t on piss

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Unai try stick it on man talking bout work rate I was like who dis?

Where’s that bum right now? If you blast at the king then you better not miss.

Next Freddie got put in a spliff cos he tried talk mad when he ain’t on piss

Kaka got put in a spliff
Emery got put in a spliff
Freddie got put in a spliff
Mikel, do you really wanna get chinged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom