• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vantastico

Big upside, little downside with this signing.
Agreed. Absolutely no risk at £7.5m. Worst case is that he stinks and we sell him for a couple mill. Best case we've acquired a solid rotational CB who could even become a full-time starter next to Saliba for years to come.

Exactly the kind of business I wanted our board to do.

Balboa

"Mari is a **** signing"

Brought to you by the people who gave you...

"We don't want to find ourselves stooping to Liverpool's level, signing uncultured players like James Milner and Sadio Mane" (™)

and

"Ramsey is barely any better than a Welsh Henderson" (™)

Balboa

Watching people flip flop hard on this player :lol:

We’ve got 7/8 CBs on our books now, all **** :lol:

Weird career, other than at Gimnastic he’s not played senior first team football anywhere and he’s 26.

Even they aren’t a top division team.

Yeah, like I said, poverty.

Not really, I didn’t see his Deportivo stats until you posted them.

Still 120 games in Segunda B for Gimnastic and Deportivo is an underwhelming proposition.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Big upside, little downside with this signing.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Will be so weird for Arsenal fans when we'll watch the club fielding a CB pairing of Saliba and Mali next season - having like the biggest CB pair in the league is so not Arsenal. :lol:

Refreshing.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I can’t get excited about any defenders we sign. We’ve not signed a good one since 2011 so all hope is gone.
Hoping for the best obviously. We badly need some luck in the market since we don’t have any money... I know many think it’s all down to scouting etc but for me signings require a huge amount of luck.

Balboa

The Tyson Fury of posters with his bipolar opinions.
st5XxGK.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom