• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Look, as long as we don't get daft on the wages it's fine, 7M is nothing in this day and age. Only thing that'll ruin this transfer is if we go an smash 100k a week on him.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The Flamengo president has allegedly said it’s not a loan claiming the club no longer does bad negotiations.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
We signed him.
All that's left is discern is who the hell is "him" apart from a bargain basement left footed CB whose agent is BFFs with Sanllehi?

Balboa

Who called Ramsey the Welsh Henderson btw? Not me, Ramsey is one of my fave ever players.

Well Henderson is a great player, better and more accomplished than Ramsey anyway....

I don't remember the specific poster who called him that, but he and Henderson have widely been derided by hipster fans over the years as players with "good engines" but lacking the technical ability in tight spaces of players like Wilshere, Cazorla, Silva etc

The criticism of Liverpool players like Milner, Henderson, Mane, Lallana etc would look pretty embarrassing if it could be quoted now, given their subsequent achievements...

Last edited:

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
So many journalists guessing what the deal is

Option to buy
Loan with obligation to buy
Buying but 40% sell on clause

giphy.gif

Reactions: A_G

Token Yank

Well Henderson is a great player, better and more accomplished than Ramsey anyway....

I don't remember the specific poster who called him that, but he and Henderson have widely been derided by hipster fans over the years as players with "good engines" but lacking the technical ability in tight spaces of players like Wilshere, Cazorla, Silva etc

The criticism of Liverpool players like Milner, Henderson, Mane, Lallana etc would look pretty embarrassing if it could be quoted now, given their subsequent achievements...
?????????

Balboa

?????????

A few years ago, Liverpool had striker options of Borini, Balotelli and Lambert. They had a squad very much lacking in quality.

Lallana is a very good player who has been and is part of a squad rebuild that has progressed and improved year on year, winning the Champions League. It's not out of the question they could win the league this season unbeaten and breaking numerous records. Might not even drop any more points than the 2 they've dropped at this stage...Nitpicking about him because better players exist would trivialise his contribution to that. The type of stuff from hipster fans who acted as if Mane was some kind of pub player when Liverpool signed him...as if Milner on a free transfer was signing some has-been midfield clogger...

LG10

A solid, unspectacular cb that doesn’t have the spastic trait we usually look for would be nice. 6’3 and left footed are nice bonuses, hopefully he’s not as slow as he sounds.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
"Mari is a **** signing"

Brought to you by the people who gave you...

"We don't want to find ourselves stooping to Liverpool's level, signing uncultured players like James Milner and Sadio Mane" (™)

and

"Ramsey is barely any better than a Welsh Henderson" (™)
To be fair, Ramsey is still better than Henderson imho. I was rating Henderson when AM said he was dogshit though... Have to put that in there. I do remember Mane being shat on though... Many... many lolz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom